PDA

View Full Version : Two Red Mini's - Carnoustie

-Sy-
29th March 2007, 09:01 PM
One Modified (Alloys etc) and the other looked standard. Parked at the same house on Golf Street...Or On Kinloch Street (One of the two!) Are you a member on the site?

Sy

G19RNT
22nd May 2007, 11:28 PM
One Modified (Alloys etc) and the other looked standard. Parked at the same house on Golf Street...Or On Kinloch Street (One of the two!) Are you a member on the site?

Syhi yea my car is the modified one the other one belongs to my girlfriends mum

Bazthemod
23rd May 2007, 01:03 AM
You should see 2 black Minis outside allstars quite often lol :p

Burple
23rd May 2007, 10:51 AM
You should see 2 black Minis outside allstars quite often lol :p

Or outside Homebase.... Spotted the other day :p:p

-Sy-
24th May 2007, 11:19 PM
I'm forever seeing the black minis outside all stars. Do you work there or do you just like the sauce? lol

Sy

Bazthemod
25th May 2007, 12:12 AM
My Uncle owns it lol just took it over a month ago... my cousin has similar mini to mine but the reg plates are about the same lol

Yeh if its not there its at Homebase!! Why did you not come in to say hello ohhh short one? :D:p

Burple
25th May 2007, 09:38 AM
My Uncle owns it lol just took it over a month ago... my cousin has similar mini to mine but the reg plates are about the same lol

Yeh if its not there its at Homebase!! Why did you not come in to say hello ohhh short one? :D:p

<smack>
Cos we'd just spent an obscene amount of money on new house stuff in Tesco, the car was loaded, and Pizza Hut was calling us! :p
Sorry, but you lost out to a Meal for 2 deal, with free Pepsi refills :D:D

zimbo
25th May 2007, 08:06 PM
Sorry, but you lost out to a Meal for 2 deal, with free Pepsi refills :D:D

Fat git.... :D

Bazthemod
25th May 2007, 08:40 PM
Pizza wont "make your house a home" :D:p