PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Firm in the Poo

Burple
29th March 2007, 06:39 PM
I don't see any way this could be construed as racist or homophobic * ... or even too Offensive (http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1258062,00.html)... I mean.. we've been putting up with their sh!te for decades.. if not centuries..

Paul O'Grady, Dale Winton, Rover cars, 1966 <rolls eyes>, Thatcher, Eastenders.. need I go on? ;):D

*wtf?? how is sending someone a fake Poo homophobic??? Don't gay people Poo too??:D

The Dogfather
29th March 2007, 07:06 PM
Ewan, what's your address:question:

The Dogfather
29th March 2007, 07:12 PM
Very true but we've had to put up with

Iru-Bru, Lulu , Bay City Rollers, Wet Wet Wet, Archie Gemmill, River City, Take the High Road, Hogmany programmes, Alex Ferguson ;)

The Dogfather
29th March 2007, 07:13 PM
Oh, and the F'in Proclaimers

Wul
29th March 2007, 07:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
*wtf?? how is sending someone a fake Poo homophobic??? Don't gay people Poo too??:D

Tenuous link to turd burgling? :clown::p

Burple
29th March 2007, 07:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

Iru-Bru, Lulu , Bay City Rollers, Wet Wet Wet, Archie Gemmill, River City, Take the High Road, Hogmany programmes, Alex Ferguson ;)

:D:D:D:D:D
To be fair.. so have we ;)

I'd love a fake poo in the post :D
That would amuse me no end :D

Wul
29th March 2007, 07:52 PM
Hows about the real thing? :p

Big Col
29th March 2007, 07:58 PM
Haud oan! Is that stubby english chuffstick slagging off Irn Bru?????

AndyP & Lenore
29th March 2007, 07:59 PM

To be fair, most of what you mention above is not stuff we've had to "put up with" but stuff we're frankly rather proud of. If nothing else, for being so irredeemably "Scottish".

And for gawd's sake, don't let Lenore seeing you criticising Wet Wet Wet, she'll have your eye's out in a flash.;)

A.:D

Big Col
29th March 2007, 08:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore
To be fair, most of what you mention above is not stuff we've had to "put up with" but stuff we're frankly rather proud of.

Please note the opinions of the Andy do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Scottish people as a whole!

The Dogfather
29th March 2007, 08:37 PM
I'm pretty sure you're right with that Col

Burple
29th March 2007, 10:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore
To be fair, most of what you mention above is not stuff we've had to "put up with" but stuff we're frankly rather proud of.

Please note the opinions of the Andy do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Scottish people as a whole!

Jeez, I'm gonna have to stop agreeing with Hightower! ;)

Wet Wet Wet??? good Grief.. Damp Damp Damp is being kind to them.. and That Marty Pellow erse.. He apparently *IS*, as the big man put it earlier.. 'A Chuffstick' :D:D My mate's wife used to live next door to the dobber...

Burple
29th March 2007, 10:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Hows about the real thing? :p

No quite as funny.. can you imagine the state it would get here in after Royal Mail had finished with it? ;);)

Actually that reminds me of a story about what Ellie's Bruv did when he thought someone was stealing his mail.. :cool::D

They have a couple of cats and live out in the sticks, so Thomas (the monster cat) always brings in really *big* dead stuff. not mice, not sparrows. Stuff like moles and pheasants. So they thought it would be a fun idea to try to catch out any thievery by leaving a plastic box full of Thomas' not quite fully eaten 'adventures' all wrapped up and stamped in their big mailbox. They've not had any other mail stolen (that they know about) since... :D:D

Bignorm
29th March 2007, 11:36 PM
wwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooo FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT LOL the proclaimers rule sunshine on leith what a tune

AndyP & Lenore
30th March 2007, 12:09 AM
Aye, and whats wrong with Irn Bru, exactly?;)

The Dogfather
30th March 2007, 12:27 AM
Doesn't it make your hair turn ginger?

Burple
30th March 2007, 12:29 AM

Doesn't it make your hair turn ginger?

It didn't do that to mine! :p:p:p:p:D

The Dogfather
30th March 2007, 12:52 AM
what are you bald all over? Don't answer that I don't wanna know....

vintageb3
30th March 2007, 01:29 AM

Still doesn't put us on an even playing field though...not enough bandwidth for that list:D

mark

vintageb3
30th March 2007, 01:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

I'd love a fake poo in the post :D
That would amuse me no end :D

Oh stop talking s&*t:clown:

mark