PDA

View Full Version : Changed side indicator bulbs & puddle lights

Scottie
29th March 2007, 05:07 AM
with silver bulbs from mikethemini also replaced the pubble lights.

A good enhancement I would say.:cool:

ianking
29th March 2007, 05:17 AM
I done the same on mine but I went for the kind of blue effect bulbs from mikethemini.

Scottie
29th March 2007, 05:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by ianking

I done the same on mine but I went for the kind of blue effect bulbs from mikethemini.

did you do both the front anf side indicators in the blue effect.??

didn't know you could get the small side indicators in blue.???

ianking
29th March 2007, 05:32 AM
just the front ones that are in the head lights. I wasnt that fussy for changing the others.
Im going to get the clear bulbs for Sarah's headlights as the blue would look a bit out of place on her car.
Its crazy that my S with its 'clear lights' and Sarah's cooper with the 'clear lights' option still look orange. I wish BMW would fit them with decent bulbs.

Scottie
29th March 2007, 06:45 AM
oh right. already done the front I was talking about the side ones

Craig
29th March 2007, 03:40 PM
how did you get the side repeaters out Fi, I've wrestled with a few and can't seem to get them out (I even read the manual;))

Scottie
29th March 2007, 04:25 PM
well you open the bonnet. Then you grip the whole of the side repeater grill thingy slide it towards the front of the car and it clips out. You can then get into the back of the light holder and change the bulb.

Ivano
29th March 2007, 04:41 PM
I got silver bulbs from LOHEN for the front indicator/side lights. They freshen up the look of the car at the front and take away the so called 'Fried Egg Effect' £15 i think they were.

illegalhunter
29th March 2007, 08:16 PM
The blue indicator bulbs for the side are only £2 from motorworld & £6 for the rest

s15gma
8th June 2007, 08:39 PM
Re-did our puddle lights - very cool in the dark!! I'm red in the puddles (often here!) and red footwells. Super smart with the grey outside!

He's gone for blue puddle and feet - very nice wi electric blue!! Dead easy too!!! Everyone should do it!!! T'was our first Mini Mods - awwwww. Then quickly came stereo and body bits!!!

Well worth it - got bulbs outta Motac in Stirling - were a general fitment. Just interior ones to go, but no idea how to access the smelly things!!!