PDA

View Full Version : Another Ferrari Enzo...

Burple
28th March 2007, 10:31 PM
Bites the Dust (http://cbs2.com/video/?id=%3Ca%20href=)

:eek::eek::(:( Ouch!!

PACMAN
28th March 2007, 10:52 PM
The guy didn't move.... :D

ianking
28th March 2007, 11:49 PM
There is a story and clip on the BBC news webpage with a wee bit footage of the guy driving it.

Burple
29th March 2007, 12:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by ianking

There is a story and clip on the BBC news webpage with a wee bit footage of the guy driving it.

Yeah, He's the coloured Dude from the Film 'Deuce Bigalow'... Pimp-tastic! :cool::D

minidriver#1
29th March 2007, 06:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Yeah, He's the coloured Dude from the Film 'Deuce Bigalow'... Pimp-tastic! :cool::D

You mean black. Coloured is so American Civil War. If he's coloured what are you? lol.

Burple
29th March 2007, 08:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

You mean black. Coloured is so American Civil War. If he's coloured what are you? lol.

More of a Pastel shade? :p:p:D

vintageb3
29th March 2007, 03:38 PM

quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

More of a Pastel shade?

:p:p:D

Dear Mr Low...

A pastel shade?...do you shop in Ikea???:D

You are washed out east coast grey like the bloody rest of us!:p:eek::eek::eek::blackeye:

:clown::I:I

mark

Burple
29th March 2007, 05:47 PM
quote:

Dear Mr Low...

A pastel shade?...do you shop in Ikea???:D

You are washed out east coast grey like the bloody rest of us!:p:eek::eek::eek::blackeye:

:clown::I:I

mark

Is that like 'Windswept and Interesting'?? :D:D