PDA

View Full Version : Bonnie's Other Half?

The Bull
27th March 2007, 10:13 PM
Flashed your manky car today in Montrose but when I got closer I could see it wasn't you as the driver was of the fairer sex.

I was in the Civic which would have been even more confusing for her.

Pass on my apologies as she probably though I was giving her a flash for pulling out of the junction in front of me. (Which she didn't, I was miles away from her!)

Was on my way for a Cajun baguette at Candy's!

Gismo
27th March 2007, 10:37 PM
Depends what day :p there is an exact same colour combo as mine too, but, it's a Cooper ;)
Unless you know my reg number, in any case, i'll wind her up :D

john
27th March 2007, 11:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Depends what day :p there is an exact same colour combo as mine too, but, it's a Cooper ;)
Unless you know my reg number, in any case, i'll wind her up :D

it was yours he said MANKY!!!!!!!:D

Gismo
27th March 2007, 11:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by john
it was yours he said MANKY!!!!!!!:D:eek::evil::p:D:I

The Bull
28th March 2007, 05:56 AM
It was today, it was manky, and it had your reg. Coming out of the road along from the swimming pool. :D

vintageb3
28th March 2007, 07:42 AM

Depends what day

Oh Come on!...you have a woman for every day of the week???!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::D

mark

john
28th March 2007, 07:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by vintageb3

Depends what day

Oh Come on!...you have a woman for every day of the week???!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::D

mark

Quality!!!!!:D:D:D

Gismo
28th March 2007, 11:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by The Bull
It was today, it was manky, and it had your reg. Coming out of the road along from the swimming pool. :DYep, she noticed the flash, but, because she is a wumman she knew she didn't pull out in front of ya :p

Gismo
28th March 2007, 11:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by vintageb3
Oh Come on!...you have a woman for every day of the week???!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::DDoesn't everybody :p;)