PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday...

zimbo
28th January 2004, 05:41 AM
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Zimbo, happy birthday to meeeee....

Had to try and sing it to myself, coz I've got no mates to do it for me:disapprove:

ohh I'm 31 years young today :D

...and still good looking:D:approve:

seany
28th January 2004, 05:47 AM
happy birthday zimbo

minidriver#1
28th January 2004, 05:56 AM
zimbo, you're 31? Happy birthday man.

BOB
28th January 2004, 06:15 AM
Wow happy brithday dude. many mini returns to you!!!! :D:p:)

- Bobster

GAJ
28th January 2004, 07:02 AM
Happy birthday Zimbo!
It was Cheryl's birthday yesterday. She said she was 21!

Burple
28th January 2004, 08:46 AM
quote:Originally posted by zimbo

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Zimbo, happy birthday to meeeee....
Had to try and sing it to myself, coz I've got no mates to do it for me:disapprove:
ohh I'm 31 years young today :D
...and still good looking:D:approve:

You're a fanny!!
Stop being so pathetic!

You're just not getting your birthday pressie till the weekend that's all cos I'm buggered for time to bring it round!! :dead::blackeye::eek::p
And you BETTER be out on Saturday night with a Morgan's in your hand or I'll tell on you to everybpdy here! So there!!:D:D:D

p.s...Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to yooooou
Happy Birthday dear Ally... HAppy Birthday to yoooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu (do I hear dogs howling?)

p.p.s.. I was gonna burp that, but I ran out of Coke...;):D

Willie M
28th January 2004, 04:57 PM
Belated many happys Zimbo. 31 eh? Jeez, you'll be catching up on Bonnie Scotland at this rate ;):D

Julz
28th January 2004, 05:13 PM
Many happy returns, so many, that it takes a day to get to you!!! Just as long as everyone remembers that it's my birthday TOMORROW (Rob better mind too:mad:):p:D

Gismo
28th January 2004, 05:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M
Belated many happys Zimbo. 31 eh? Jeez, you'll be catching up on Bonnie Scotland at this rate ;):DStill a long way behind you old fella :blackeye:

Mini Martyn
28th January 2004, 10:40 PM
Happy Birthday, 31 - wow what an age!! :D

Linda M
29th January 2004, 12:40 AM
Happy Birthday Zimbo :) Wish I was 31 again :clown:

Big Col
29th January 2004, 01:31 AM
Yeah Happy Birthday Zimbo. Only 6 years till I'm 31.

macblob
29th January 2004, 02:11 AM
Happy bday zimbo :D

Kirsty
29th January 2004, 05:56 AM
Happy birthday zimbo!!! Don't be too disheartened...you're just becoming more mature...thats a good quality hee hee!!!
6 years til big col is 31 oh dear that doesn't make me feel good I've only got 5 to go (or 4 and two months if you want to be picky about it!!) HEE HEE!!!!

GAJ
29th January 2004, 06:11 AM
I've only got 5 years to go!

Unfortunately it's backwards!

duncan
29th January 2004, 06:49 AM
Nothing wrong with being 31
Theres not much right with it either!

Hope its a good one!

zimbo
29th January 2004, 07:37 AM
:D Thanks everybody... :D

At least I'll always be younger than lnl1 and that will always bring a smile to my face... ha ha ha :D HA HA HA!!!!

By the time you read this Julz you'll be at work(maybe) so it'll be your birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:D

Are'nt all the best people born in January:approve: or have I been mislead all these years?

Burple
29th January 2004, 07:57 AM
quote:Originally posted by Kirsty

Happy birthday zimbo!!! Don't be too disheartened...you're just becoming more mature...thats a good quality hee hee!!!

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha
<picks self up off floor and wipes away tears>
that's a good 'un... snigger...;);):D:cool:

quote:
6 years til big col is 31 oh dear that doesn't make me feel good I've only got 5 to go (or 4 and two months if you want to be picky about it!!) HEE HEE!!!!

but only 3 and 2 months to the big three-oh!!!!:eek::eek::eek::blackeye:;)

Burple
29th January 2004, 08:12 AM
quote:
Are'nt all the best people born in January:approve: or have I been mislead all these years?

You certainly have!!

technically you could have been concieved on April fools day y'know....
tee hee hee hee
<getting in some comeback for all the age and height jokes> ;);):cool::D

Big Col
29th January 2004, 04:58 PM
I'm a January pup too so I agree that all the best people are born then. :approve:

Also you'll notice that I've avoided saying lnl must have been conceived on the winter solstice since it's the years shortest day.:p:approve::D

D'oh!