PDA

View Full Version : my new exhaust - laugh if you want

Scottie
24th March 2007, 08:25 PM
but I swear honestly by just changing my back box the car seems alot crisper. I know it won't have increased the bhp any but it has done something .:cool:

illegalhunter
24th March 2007, 08:28 PM
It might have as it will be less restrictive than the oem

sh@z
24th March 2007, 08:35 PM
Yeah, might just notice it being more responsive due to a better flowing back box. Or it could all just be the butt dyno.

GAJ
24th March 2007, 09:09 PM
I felt exactly the same when i fitted my playmini so no laughter here!

sh@z
24th March 2007, 09:13 PM
Oh man, GAJ is still alive... hows it going auld yin!

Craig
24th March 2007, 10:46 PM
Saw it today and it looks :cool: Fiona. A bit like the Rc40's on the classics. The sound is quite meaty, but still stuble.

Very Nice MOD enhancement ;):D:approve::approve:

AndyP & Lenore
25th March 2007, 01:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ

I felt exactly the same when i fitted my playmini so no laughter here!
would someone please make a note in a diary somewhere. Finally gaj and i agree on something. :D

Scottie
25th March 2007, 02:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by Craig & Jude

Very Nice MOD enhancement ;):D:approve::approve:

:blackeye::blackeye:;):p

ELFMAN
25th March 2007, 07:47 AM
Where's the pix???

A decent exhaust note can change the whole 'attitude' of your car, and how you feel when you drive it - a wee bit of 'character' goes a long way! I just don't like quiet cars, as soon as I put the Magnex system on my COOPER in 2002, it became a 'proper' MINI. Same with the S - if you've got it, flaunt it!

Scottie
26th March 2007, 05:47 AM
no pics yet but soon after another visit to Carlo.

I was just saying to Allan my MPG has dropped due to me driving it harder so I can hear the exhaust.;):D

ELFMAN
26th March 2007, 04:23 PM
Ahhh... Methinks it's that slippery Modification slope again..... Just try not to 'Zeemax' it.

Scottie
26th March 2007, 05:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by ELFMAN

Ahhh... Methinks it's that slippery Modification slope again..... Just try not to 'Zeemax' it.

e'hh let me think Zeemax NEVER:cool: I hated that car

illegalhunter
26th March 2007, 08:19 PM
Sounds intersting again FI .How can you improve the best lookin Mellow Yellow out there ?

Gorbash12346
27th March 2007, 08:01 AM
i guess you guys know about that car?? as quick as it is i don't like the looks imo though i'd personally hand over a left testicle to have a set of those leda remote reservoir coily's on my car

ELFMAN
27th March 2007, 07:20 PM
Ahh Fiona - bigger and lower :cool: isn't always better and faster, is it? ;) Well most of the time.....:I

Gorbash - “A left testicle”? :eek: “A”?? How many left ones have you got then? Freak Boy!:D:D:D

AndyP & Lenore
27th March 2007, 08:37 PM
<cof>

http://www.x5drivers.co.uk/images/smiles/icon_nopics.gif

ELFMAN
27th March 2007, 09:44 PM
PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC
There you go Andy.

AndyP & Lenore
28th March 2007, 06:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by ELFMAN

PIC .... PIC
There you go Andy.

Not the sort of PIC I was looking for...:D

A.:D