PDA

View Full Version : Black & White chequered mirror covers

chezreid
23rd March 2007, 07:05 PM
Hey, im looking for black & white chequed wing mirror covers for my black mini cooper. Can anyone help?

Thanks
Cx

minimad t
24th March 2007, 08:42 AM
see carlo at mini design solar glass tech in stirling:)

chezreid
26th March 2007, 08:12 PM
Thanks for that!

G-Star
26th March 2007, 08:21 PM
chez pal, ebay have quite a few black/white chequed covers, pretty steap prices though!

Bazthemod
26th March 2007, 08:22 PM
I have a pair but can't take them off till i get some new ones, what colour are your current ones?

see pictures on my bebo page

http://bazthemod.bebo.com

chezreid
26th March 2007, 09:50 PM
Mines are chrome that ive got on my mini just now, wat colour you looking for? Are they in good condition?

My mini is going in next week to get the chequered roof done but yours looks minted.

C

Bazthemod
26th March 2007, 11:12 PM
I will be getting an Aero Kit fitted next month then im putting vipers on instead of checks. These were just fitted by previous owner before christmas they are in great condition.

I dont know what colour i am looking for to be honest as i dont know whether to do white vipers or silver. (want mirrors to match)

what condition are your chromes in? :)

chezreid
27th March 2007, 12:37 AM
They are in good condition, i only got them at christmas ive got the chrome window wipers to match as well.

C

Bazthemod
27th March 2007, 07:37 AM
Sounds fine to me, i'm quite happy to swap if you are? :)

chezreid
27th March 2007, 05:40 PM
Yep thats fine with me, do you just want the wing mirror's or the window wipers? How we going to manage this swap, by post or ....?

C

Bazthemod
27th March 2007, 07:19 PM
Just wing mirrors please :) Can do by post or my mum is a sales rep she is often in stirling if you are available to meet her during the day? :cool:

chezreid
27th March 2007, 08:32 PM
That's even better, just give me a date & time and i'll be their.

C

Bazthemod
27th March 2007, 09:30 PM
Coolio, i will speak to her tonight and let you know when she will be in Stirling next :cool:

chezreid
27th March 2007, 10:32 PM
Okey dokey!

C

Gismo
27th March 2007, 10:39 PM
Just a wee word of warning, sometimes the mirror clips break when removing, so, might be worth having a couple spare ;)

chezreid
27th March 2007, 11:24 PM
Ok thanks for that. Do you know where i can get them from?

C

Gismo
27th March 2007, 11:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by chezreid
Ok thanks for that. Do you know where i can get them from?Free from Menzies or Eastern :p well, maybe not free, any dealer will help, Menzies do a postage service if you can't get there.
Maybe a sale or return kinda thing, you might not need them

chezreid
28th March 2007, 03:32 AM
Cheers Bonnie i'll keep that in mind!

C

Bazthemod
28th March 2007, 07:02 AM
Typical she was in Stirling today :dead: Might have to be next week if that is ok Chez. :)

How do they come off then... is there a knack to it?8)

chezreid
28th March 2007, 05:33 PM
Yes next weeks fine with me pal. Do you know what day it will be just so i can take my wing mirrors off & give them a wee clean.

Ive just been told to pull mines off but i dont know if yours will be different, mines came with a sticky bit at the back so i think it will be easy enough to come off.

C

Bazthemod
31st March 2007, 06:51 PM
Chez looks like a provisional Wednesday at Homebase Carpark?

Can you PM me a contact number?

Ta :cool:

chezreid
1st April 2007, 10:30 PM
Wednesday's cool with me pal, ive left my number on you bebo page just contact me with a time k?

chezreid
4th April 2007, 09:54 PM
Loving my new wing mirrors, thanks Baz!

Your mum gave me a free mat so let her know it was much appreciated. Hope you like yours. Pleasure doing business with you.

Cheryl

Bazthemod
4th April 2007, 10:52 PM
Yeh They are fine :) Just need to decide what i really want now :p

JML Freebies aswell you are lucky! :):D:cool:

Glad you are happy!!! ;)