PDA

View Full Version : Lugs are getting checked

Scottie
22nd March 2007, 01:36 AM
week Saturday. my redundancy treat to my car.

One phone call to Carlo and that's her booked in.

Will be black checks like Markyc

But I'm thinking of asking Carlo do some with the "peel effect" what you reckon??

markyc
22nd March 2007, 03:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

But I'm thinking of asking Carlo do some with the "peel effect" what you reckon??

Fi I'm somewhat confused.......

Your gorgeous Mellow has got checks on it already :question::question: but if your thinking about something different the 'peel effect' the Carlo designed really is fantastic :approve::approve::approve::approve::cool:;)

Scottie
22nd March 2007, 03:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by markyc

Your gorgeous Mellow has got checks on it already :question::question: but if your thinking about something different the 'peel effect' the Carlo designed really is fantastic :approve::approve::approve::approve::cool:;)

sorry I mean my wing mirrors (known to me as lugs) :I:I

getting them checked with black small squares in the same style as yours but thought about getting one or two with the peel effect.

markyc
22nd March 2007, 03:40 AM

quote:Originally posted by markyc

sorry I mean my wing mirrors (known to me as lugs) :I:I

getting them checked with black small squares in the same style as yours but thought about getting one or two with the peel effect.

Oh I see :I:I:I

Yeh you could get the peel effect done on the top or at the side of the cap Think that would look cool :approve::D;)