PDA

View Full Version : Subscribing to a topic

ianking
20th March 2007, 09:47 PM
Is it just me or is everyone else unable to subscribe to a topic now. I used to be able to recieve email allerts if a reply was made. How do I get this feature back?

Mark R
20th March 2007, 10:30 PM
Looks to be gone to me too.

Moonshine
21st March 2007, 12:49 AM
and me

AndyP & Lenore
21st March 2007, 01:31 AM
Think it was switched off during the site problems at the start of the year. I presume the PM system was changed then too, allowing access to every one's email addresses.:eek:

A.

GAJ
21st March 2007, 01:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Think it was switched off during the site problems at the start of the year. I presume the PM system was changed then too, allowing access to every one's email addresses.:eek:

A.

Just like the contact us facility at http://www.pavilioncinema.co.uk
;)

AndyP & Lenore
24th March 2007, 07:54 AM
Erm. No gaj. Our web site contact us page lets you send us an email to the cinema. No problem with that. In fact i've no problem with the way the nms pm system runs now, so not sure why i'm being sucked into yet another "ah but" type conversation with you. However anyone can now access any email address of any member who has chosen to receive messages during sign up. Message continues....

AndyP & Lenore
24th March 2007, 07:59 AM
.... Sorry... On my phone and can only post 400 characters at a time..... Previously those email addressed used to stay private to the sender. Unless replied to by the reciever. Doesnt bother me, its just something i've noticed.