PDA

View Full Version : Avoid points on your license

sleepyrascal
20th March 2007, 08:28 AM
Theres a new thing on the go (well, new to me, ive never heaqrd of it before) where skint students (usually foreign) will take your points on their driving license at £100 a point.

NIIICCEEEEE!!! :D

duncan
20th March 2007, 08:40 AM
The charge of perverting the course of justice isn't so nice though. :eek:

Craig
20th March 2007, 03:25 PM
aying nothin'.........:disapprove:

sleepyrascal
20th March 2007, 04:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by duncan

The charge of perverting the course of justice isn't so nice though. :eek:

Why would someone be charged for perverting the course of justice just becasue they let their foreign student pal have a shot of their car? :cool:

CooperTrooper
20th March 2007, 05:01 PM
:D:p

smart thinking!

someone got done in the paper recently for trying to pay someone to take points??

duncan
20th March 2007, 05:05 PM
Because those forward facing "safety" cameras would have a picture of you driving, not this "pal"?

Also, who's to say the "pal" wont grass on you? - like this case (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/6404621.stm)

rpn
20th March 2007, 10:23 PM
Take him down :D

sleepyrascal
21st March 2007, 05:32 AM

Because those forward facing "safety" cameras would have a picture of you driving, not this "pal"?

Also, who's to say the "pal" wont grass on you? - like this case (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/6404621.stm)

Life is all about taking risks my friend. If you don't you will go through life never feeling alive and always wondering.... what if!

duncan
21st March 2007, 05:48 AM
Well, enjoy yourself when you're picking up the soap in the shower.

CooperTrooper
21st March 2007, 05:59 AM
mibbe in jail, theres a foreign guy you can pay to pick up the soap for you? :I:D

monkimagic
21st March 2007, 07:51 AM

http://www.suzukiownersclub.co.uk/forum/smileys/smilielol.gif

asuds86
21st March 2007, 03:57 PM
Rumour has it that if you say it was one of your foriegn friends who lives outside of the EU that was driving while over here on holiday then the polis prob wont check up on it because it would be too much hastle. just a wild rumour though. :D

euan
21st March 2007, 04:17 PM
Not being funny, but if you say you've a mate outside the EU who had borrowed your car while visiting, the police will (or at least I would if I was a policeman) think it was well dodgy and follow it up thinking your trying to dodgy picking up soap in the shower...

Burple
21st March 2007, 05:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by euan

Not being funny, but if you say you've a mate outside the EU who had borrowed your car while visiting, the police will (or at least I would if I was a policeman) think it was well dodgy and follow it up thinking your trying to dodgy picking up soap in the shower...

I'm sure they'd be especially interested due to all the post 9/11 terrrrism/ London Tube bombing blind panic.. :p:D

sleepyrascal
21st March 2007, 08:28 PM

I dont get it. I dont use soap, i use shower gel which is connected to my shower by a wee rope. But even if i did use soap, i would keep it on the shelf.

Why are you talking about soap?