PDA

View Full Version : Previous Owner?

RyanK
19th March 2007, 11:20 PM
Hi Folks,

Was looking around the gallery section of NMS when i sprung my eyes on the Mini pictured below...beast! This is exactly how i want my PS 'One' to look like:), only difference is that I have 'S' bumpers that will be getting installed...and not an aerokit like this one.

Anyways was just wondering if the previous owner...or any NMS users have any more pictures of it. Also if anyone knows the style of the stripes.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n50/ryankenny_01/Arbroath237053.jpg

Wul
19th March 2007, 11:24 PM
That'll be Scottiecoop you're after - she'll be along in a minute......[;P]

It was for sale at Menzies a few months back!

euan
19th March 2007, 11:24 PM
That was, I believe, a ScottieCoop special ;)

illegalhunter
19th March 2007, 11:32 PM
If thats fi car carlo did the stripes .

weefossy
20th March 2007, 05:24 AM
Yes, that's one of Fiona's creations, picture taken at Arbroath I think, as I'm in the back of the picture:I
I really liked that one, but it only lasted 3 months.....:D;):evil:

Scottie
20th March 2007, 05:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by weefossy

Yes, that's one of Fiona's creations, picture taken at Arbroath I think, as I'm in the back of the picture:I

just over 12 months actually;):p

ahye that was a nice motor. any questions ask away.

checked vipers

weefossy
20th March 2007, 05:33 AM
Just thinking, as a proud owner of one of Fiona's ex creations, "Al & Fi's Mini Creations" has got to be the best Mini dealership in Scotland.
Fiona, I'd love to see a thread with pictures of all your past cars!

Scottie
20th March 2007, 05:35 AM

Just thinking, as a proud owner of one of Fiona's ex creations, "Al & Fi's Mini Creations" has got to be the best Mini dealership in Scotland.
Fiona, I'd love to see a thread with pictures of all your past cars!

they are indeed works of art.:D but then again every Mini is.
i would need help with some pics as I don't have every car still on file.

Sweeney
20th March 2007, 05:45 AM
Ive still got those ones you sent me of the JCW spoiler fiona if you want those

illegalhunter
20th March 2007, 05:51 AM
Do think we have the bandwidth for all those pics .Callum will have a fit .LOL

Craig
20th March 2007, 03:33 PM
that was IMHO the best creaton you have had (with the 105's on it) :approve::approve::approve::approve:

illegalhunter
20th March 2007, 06:00 PM
Shes not finnished with the mellow yellow yet . Iam liking that one , although the JCW one i saw @ Menzies was a beauty aswell

RyanK
20th March 2007, 06:57 PM
quote:Originally Posted By Scottiecoop
just over 12 months actually;):p

ahye that was a nice motor. any questions ask away.

checked vipers

Vey nice Mini you had their i must say, and the checked vipers look the part. Who done the vipers for you? Was it Carlos?

I also vote for a thread with all previous Minis :D

Thanks, Ryan

P.S it will be a LONGGGG way to go until i can get mine to look anything like yours lol

weefossy
21st March 2007, 02:51 AM
Ryan, take your time and enjoy each mod. By the way don't swap these "classic" S spokes:cool:
Fiona, post a list of your cars and I'll dig through my photo archives and see which ones I have pictures of.

markyc
21st March 2007, 04:14 AM

As ever Malcolm lookin good, lookin good :eek::D;)
Defo one of Fi and Al's best creations although the Mellow Yellow is looking suuuuuuuuuuuperb (so far!!!) :eek::p:D:I;)

Crombers
21st March 2007, 09:08 AM
Yeah, alright motor Fi, looked the biz, but what a p!sh colour :D:p;):approve:

Crombers
21st March 2007, 09:12 AM
By the way don't swap these "classic" S spokes:cool:

THE best MINI alloys ever :approve::approve::approve::approve: (Hamanns for the summer are allowed apparently :p;):D:approve:)

RyanK
22nd March 2007, 12:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

THE best MINI alloys ever :approve::approve::approve::approve: (Hamanns for the summer are allowed apparently :p;):D:approve:)

Yeh? Ive always thought of going the aftermarket way and getting rid of mines, its not that i don't like them just to get something different. COuld always get mine Powder coated though.

P.S where do i get centrecaps for the S spokes, mine are all corroded for some strange reason

Thanks

markyc
22nd March 2007, 03:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by RyanK

quote:Originally posted by crombers

Yeh? Ive always thought of going the aftermarket way and getting rid of mines, its not that i don't like them just to get something different. COuld always get mine Powder coated though.

P.S where do i get centrecaps for the S spokes, mine are all corroded for some strange reason

Thanks

Ryan
Craig will give you details of a good powder coater if thats the way you want to go :D Chris @ Menzies or Norman @ Eastern will get you centre caps ;)

Got to say - 'Hail the Hamanns' :p Wait til you see Crombers car with them on Stunnin' :approve::approve::approve:;)

RyanK
22nd March 2007, 04:26 AM
Ok thanks for the info, still undecided as I need a better job first:D:I. Although i'll definately consider powdercoating as its a "cheap(er)" option:approve:

I bet the Hammans look spot on!

Crombers
22nd March 2007, 09:26 AM
quote:

Got to say - 'Hail the Hamanns' :p Wait til you see Crombers car with them on Stunnin' :approve::approve::approve:;)

:approve::approve::approve: