PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Cooper on M8

Ivano
19th March 2007, 09:55 PM
Spotted a grewt looking Yellow Cooper on the M8 on Saturday around Hillington. Black bonnet stripes, nice alloys and centre exit Cooper S style exhaust ( looked like a Miltek or something similar)

Gave a wee hoot of the horn but got nothing back i think.

Who are you??? Shame on you for not waving he he

Ivano

soopercooper
20th March 2007, 01:27 AM
thot id say hi,im now officially a mini salesman,today is my first day in mini,and so far so good,maybe see u in the garage sometime

Ivano
20th March 2007, 04:14 PM
Look out for the car coming in today to Fairbairn's to have a coolant leak fixed.I won't be there, one of the driver's is picking the car up at my work.(Black Cooper S1 TRJ)

quote:Originally posted by soopercooper

thot id say hi,im now officially a mini salesman,today is my first day in mini,and so far so good,maybe see u in the garage sometime

soopercooper
20th March 2007, 04:50 PM
i will do,glad u have tohe coilovers on,been desperate too see how the car sits on the coilovers,fancy getting myself a set fitted,did they improve the ride quality,i have the sports plus suspension on my cooper,but fancy a lower look and improved handling,who fitted your coilovers

Ivano
20th March 2007, 05:06 PM
I got them fitted down at LOHEN. A long journey but wanted the job done properly. The car when you see it is sitting at about 50mm but i am considering raising the height back up to around 35mm. I have no problems with the 50mm drop but i do experience a little vibration which will noramlly happen when you lower more than 30/35mm. It is a common problem with MINIS which is a little frustrating (something to do with the axles) but apart from that the KW Coilovers are fantastic and would well recommend.

i will do,glad u have tohe coilovers on,been desperate too see how the car sits on the coilovers,fancy getting myself a set fitted,did they improve the ride quality,i have the sports plus suspension on my cooper,but fancy a lower look and improved handling,who fitted your coilovers

soopercooper
20th March 2007, 06:02 PM
good to hear,is the ride quality better,as i feel the sports plus great on smooth roads,but how many smooth roads do we have in scotland,i find sport plus terribel on uneven roads

Ivano
20th March 2007, 06:36 PM
My Car is at Fairbairn's at the moment if you want to have a look at it

good to hear,is the ride quality better,as i feel the sports plus great on smooth roads,but how many smooth roads do we have in scotland,i find sport plus terribel on uneven roads

soopercooper
20th March 2007, 11:38 PM
just saw ur car in on the ramps,looking good,the wheels are stunning,il have a look at it when its sitting on the ground.nice and clean

ianking
20th March 2007, 11:52 PM
FAO 'soopercooper'
Are you gettign a new R56 as a company car now that you are in sales, if so what you getting and does your boss let you go mad with the options list.

soopercooper
21st March 2007, 12:26 AM
well that is the plan,i have an r56 cooper s,in sparkiling silver with my name on it,it is fully specced up,sat nav leather lounge,18 wheels,the full bhoona,i have too weigh up if i keep my current cooper and have a company car or sell my car and take delivery of an r56.time will tell .ill keep everyone posted