PDA

View Full Version : velour mats

Scottie
17th March 2007, 04:38 AM
anyone got the velour mats with the mini logo on them and I think they have a grey trim on them?

what are they like in the flesh.?

Mark R
18th March 2007, 08:26 AM
I have them, they are pretty nice. They do indeed have a grey trim on them but it's not all that noticeable unless they are in the sunlight when it shows an almost reflective quality to it.

The logo is on the driver and passenger mats on the door sides of each nearer the seat. The drivers side has a cut out area for the accelerator peddle so it fits round the base of it. They come with little circle plastic plates with some type of grip surface coating. There have self tapping screws that go through the cars carpet in the corners of both passenger and driver mats closest to the seats. On the underside of the mats there is also a square of almost a velcro material to match up with the circle plates which stop the mats sliding about at all which is a great thing. Remember I was always pulling my old car mats up in my last car.

I was given mine free since the dealership had messed up on so much when selling me my car so I can't really comment on the price but I don't think I would have paid the extra for the logo mats and would have just stick with the plain ones if I was buying them.

I'll try and get some photos up for you if you want but it may be a while as it's going to be quite the busy week.:D:D:D