PDA

View Full Version : Painted Arches + Clips

sh@z
27th January 2004, 12:26 AM
Jus went into a local bodyshop where dad has had some work done from before, and they quoted me £170 to paint the arches etc etc ... my reply a big :D and booking it in on thursday for getting the work done.

I jus wanna know wat the part number for the clips for the arches are, cos ill need to get some as i've read that they break when taking the arches off the car.

cheers guys :cool:

sh@z

euan
27th January 2004, 12:35 AM
Oooh. Painted arches..... Is that body colour painted? 170 quid just for the arches?

I like the thought of that :)

This website costs me too much money sometimes.

sh@z
27th January 2004, 12:41 AM
body colour painted. Arches, front bit under aero spoiler, the little bit under the side skirts and rear bumper....

Site does cost a bit too much eh :) trying to keep up with BS and Julz is a bit of a mission in itself :p

euan
27th January 2004, 01:35 AM
I'd be gutted about the bit under the aero spoiler - all around me they have the most rediculous speed bumps - the end result being I scrape the car far too often for my liking. If you switch off for one second, hit it a bit hard, SCRAPE!!!!

I can see me getting these done, but only after I get the side skirts. And an iPod. And a flat move paid for. And my summer holidays. And.....

Right, I'm off to buy a lottery ticket.

Linda M
27th January 2004, 06:59 PM
Can't tell you about the clips parts Sh@z but I like the sound of your paint job :cool:

sh@z
28th January 2004, 02:29 AM

it's probably just as easy to go into the dealers and ask them tbh.

will do tomorrow and let ya know how i get on :p