PDA

View Full Version : FAO Wul...

Burple
14th March 2007, 01:11 AM
Just by way of a P.S. to the Sky / Virgin thread.. have you had a look on Teleport TV recently? We had a nosey on Sunday night after Ellie came back from visiting her friend in Paisley.. with stories of good telly!

Anyway.. we had a look, and normally (before) you had to subscribe and pay extra? Now, when we went into the 'comedy' selection.. there were loads of series' which were never available before.. Seasons of Red Dwarf, Absolutely and Bo Selecta to name a tiny proportion! When you go to chose one, it says 'unsubscribed' at the bottom, and mentions nothing about the cost per episode as it did before.. Is yours the same? is this part of their 'keep our customers' ploy?
Obviously I've heard nothing about this from Virgin / Telewest, and I kinda don't want to contact them in case it's a mistake.. like the time we got to keep MTV UK for month after the trial period was supposed to have ended.. ;):D

Wul
14th March 2007, 04:36 AM
Well.....I've gone over to the darkside - but kept the Virgin box on the "basic" package which is free if you keep the phone (wasn't paying BT £160 to connect me!). And it's meant we still get Teleport too - so my guess is it's not a mistake but their alternative to reducing the cost per month charged for losing Sky etc.

All-in-all it's costing me the same per month as before - but now have a dish on the house and two boxes under the telly now!