PDA

View Full Version : Phone Call from MINI UK

illegalhunter
13th March 2007, 07:58 PM
They called this morning to see if i was happy with the service from Menzies . Well i gave them a shinny report about Menzies that Bigswan was the dogs. Then i went into full rant mode about my Hifi buzzing my aem rest being fecked . The young lady was all shocked NOT & said they will be on it to get it sorted out . I wont be holding my breath then . Anybody else get this phone call then?

ianking
13th March 2007, 08:08 PM
Ive had phone calls in the past for my other mini's but not for this one.

BigSwanMiniMan
13th March 2007, 08:28 PM
John,

Can you give me a call at some point today on 01786 464559.

Regards
Chris Swan

Craig
13th March 2007, 10:04 PM
They haven't phoned me, but they don't call me even though my car is off the road at the moment for a total of now 21 days. MINI Customer Services don't appear to care what the customer thinks. :disapprove:

I think they may be scared to phone me, 'cos they know the call would take ages to get thro' all the problems. ;)

Scottie
13th March 2007, 10:10 PM
I spoke with them today. Seemed to get on fine with them.

sharpy
14th March 2007, 03:27 AM
They rang me a few weeks back. Having given a glowing review for the dealer, and just before the girlie said her goodbyes, I piped up "whilst the dealer has been good, Mini need to sort out quality control before rolling cars out of the factory because I have been very disappointed". Needless to say she was "shocked" to hear about that and would "report that back to the factory". Hopefully she will be able to get someone between tea breaks

N12 JLK
14th March 2007, 04:34 AM
not heard a sausage:disapprove: