PDA

View Full Version : Yet another new Mini owner

mgemie
26th January 2004, 01:59 AM
Hi all, i thought i'd just say hello. I've just bought myself a Mini One and someone mentioned this site for scottish owners. I'm 21 from Dumfries in SW Scotland. Any other people on here from Dumfries?

mgemie

macblob
26th January 2004, 02:05 AM
Welcome to NMS, enjoy the madness :D

seany
26th January 2004, 02:19 AM
hi,welcome to new mini scotland

Monsta Mo Mini
26th January 2004, 03:09 AM
Hi Marc, welcome aboard. You couldn't do me a favour and edit your signature into less lines of text.

Big Col
26th January 2004, 04:35 AM
Oooh you better do it Marc. The moderator's will cannot be ignored. Resistance is futile. ;):D Welcome to the site.

Julz
26th January 2004, 05:07 AM
Welcome aboard, that would be me that hijacked you on Mini2!!;)

Willie M
26th January 2004, 06:53 AM
Yup, welcome to NMS Marc :cool: I'd be the other that hijacked you on MINI2 ;)
Did you get my e-mail? Any luck with the flag?

Julz
26th January 2004, 05:06 PM
Willie, I'm getting worried that you and I are going to get ANOTHER name for ourselves with all this hijacking!!;)

Willie M
26th January 2004, 09:35 PM
Yeah, stand and deliver... your MINI or your life :D

mgemie
29th January 2004, 09:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

Hi Marc, welcome aboard. You couldn't do me a favour and edit your signature into less lines of text.

Sorry about the mega-sized sig - have fixed it now

minidriver#1
29th January 2004, 09:27 AM
welcome to the site, another IT person i see :) mini run on the 29th of Feb ;) check the runs forum for more details

mgemie
29th January 2004, 09:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Yup, welcome to NMS Marc :cool: I'd be the other that hijacked you on MINI2 ;)
Did you get my e-mail? Any luck with the flag?

Hi again Willie. Thanks again for email reply + info. I managed to get a suitable flag for my aerial and fitted it this afternoon. I'll post a pic once i've uploaded from my camera.

mgemie
29th January 2004, 09:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

welcome to the site, another IT person i see :) mini run on the 29th of Feb ;) check the runs forum for more details

Aye, i work as a computing consultant for businesses around my home town while also attending my 4th (Honours) year at uni. busy, busy, busy!

mgemie
29th January 2004, 10:23 AM
I've posted a few pics of my Mini One on some free webspace i had lying around - have a look if you want and let me know what you think.

Willie - i've included a few, more recent images with the flag fitted.

Planned mods (within next couple of weeks): Viper stripes, new 17" alloys and a snowplough (only kidding!! :D:D)

http://members.lycos.co.uk/mgemie/

l8r dudes

Gismo
29th January 2004, 10:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by mgemie
Aye, i work as a computing consultant for businesses around my home town while also attending my 4th (Honours) year at uni. busy, busy, busy!Just the guy i'm looking for ;) I'm doing a home computing course, Essential PC Maintenance and i am struggling to get my head round the address lines and chip select signal part :(

Nice motor by the way :)

Willie M
29th January 2004, 04:44 PM
Your cars looking good Marc :cool: What colour of Viper stripes are you planning on going for?
Hope to see you along at a future NMS meet, you'll be made more than welcome.

mgemie
29th January 2004, 06:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Your cars looking good Marc :cool: What colour of Viper stripes are you planning on going for?
Hope to see you along at a future NMS meet, you'll be made more than welcome.

Either Silver or white i'm not sure, still trying ot decide lol! Probably silver as it would go with the chrome exterior & alloys.

Mini Martyn
29th January 2004, 08:08 PM
Welcome to the site, I would go with Silver for the strips.

See you at a run soon.

Linda M
29th January 2004, 10:04 PM
Welcome to NMS :)