PDA

View Full Version : World Record Attempt - In Aid Of Comic Relief

Kosta
13th March 2007, 02:26 AM
This is aimed at Mini owners like myself. Both new Minis and the classic Mini can be a part of this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/focuskosta/recordbreaker.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/focuskosta/recordbreak.jpg

Over 100 cars have registered already. Want to be a part of record breaking history? If you have a mini old or new contact Alison Lamb on the email in the image above to register your attendance.

I think the donation required is £5 per car so there is the opportunity to raise over £1000 for Comic Relief.

** I appreciate this might be one hell of a trek for most of you, but i thought i would post it anyway **

Craig
13th March 2007, 02:28 AM
I saw this on MINI2 and to be honest if it wasn't midweek, I could have made a day of it and made the effort for a great charity.

think a lot of people may give the same answer..;)

Kosta
13th March 2007, 02:31 AM
Yeah i was kind of execting that! Thought i would put it up anyway just incase anyone is just from over the border etc.

AndyP & Lenore
13th March 2007, 03:37 AM
Darn it all! If we weren't on holiday just then we might have made the trip down. But we're going in the opposite direction. :(

A.:)

The Dogfather
13th March 2007, 04:20 AM
Derek Woodsman :eek: Just down the road from my parents, and the best MINI dealership I've seen, custom built just last year, I think.

Only trouble is I don't own a MINI anymore :( Anyone want to lend me theirs :p

Scottie
13th March 2007, 04:55 AM
thats a wednesday:(:( I would have liked to have done that.

Maybe we could do our own:question:

I remember years ago a whole lot of the office girls and me washed the bp tankers by hand:eek::eek: for comic relief.:cool:

Scottie
13th March 2007, 04:57 AM
hey maybe Jason could to a "polish a-thon" How many Minis can he polish in one day.? I'd sponsor you:D

BJN
23rd March 2007, 07:09 PM
Is anyone else going down to Blackpool for this? Or is it just me?