PDA

View Full Version : MINI MEATS 11= MHB = ONE Place Left

N12 JLK
12th March 2007, 02:08 AM
Howdy all!! I am dedicating this night to our friend MrBrown on his return to MINI ( so get your bum round to this one) This time the meal is at the the Castlecary house hotel on the 20th of April (payday), as usual meet at 7pm then food 7:30pm. Ive booked the whole of the snug area so I would be grateful if we could fill it please. I will have to restrict it to 24 people this time due to limited seating so get your names down quick. the sticky toffee pudding is to die for and their steaks , oh and the fresh made burgers MMMMMMM. Plenty chat and a wee look at the mods on the cars ( the light nights will be in).
, lets be havin some new faces we wont bite, its a great night out. This is there website which tells you the location and about the hotel. Doesnt give much away about the menu but I've been going for years and the food is brill!!!!. Meet in the carpark at the back of the hotel on the left .
http://www.castlecaryhotel.com/
Found a link to their menu, 3 pages in total. They do have a specials insert in the menu on the day.
the grub (http://www.castlecaryhotel.co.uk/FBM.pdf)

1= Jason and Lesley ( Kerr maybe)
2= Markyc
3= Andy and Lenore
4= Craig & Jude
5= Claire & Rab
6= MarkR & Joanna
7= Alan and Fiona (Lesley forgot to add you both when updating:I)
8= Stephen & Allyson
9= Elfman
10= CMM (Colin)
11= Crombers

AndyP & Lenore
12th March 2007, 02:14 AM
It rained last time we were there:(

markyc
12th March 2007, 02:16 AM
Meester Nicol put me down thankyou very muchness :approve: Top spot for a bit of scran and a blether :approve::approve::p:D;)

AndyP & Lenore
12th March 2007, 02:27 AM
Aye, go on then. Stick us down for it.;)

Craig
12th March 2007, 03:01 AM
can we come please, but someone else will need to pay as we will have been on holiday the first week in April and just back from Oxford the weekend before... ;)

N12 JLK
12th March 2007, 03:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by Craig & Jude

can we come please, but someone else will need to pay as we will have been on holiday the first week in April and just back from Oxford the weekend before... ;)

I'll get you a plate of chips then.

claire
12th March 2007, 04:46 AM
OOOh add me and Rab too please, any excuse for a wee chat, good food and er maybe another wee seat in markyc's lovely wee S :);):I

N12 JLK
12th March 2007, 05:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by claire

OOOh add me and Rab too please, any excuse for a wee chat, good food and er maybe another wee seat in markyc's lovely wee S :);):I

hey forget his wait till you see ours;)

Craig
12th March 2007, 06:16 AM
aye, and Mine might be rebuilt by then.:question:....;):approve:

Scottie
12th March 2007, 06:31 AM
us

Mark R
12th March 2007, 08:57 AM
Add myself and Joanna please, wedding will be done so can't see anything being on this time round to stop us both making it.

Craig
13th March 2007, 02:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

us

ha ha... Jason doesnae want you coming...:p

Scottie
13th March 2007, 03:30 AM

us

I wis thinking that:(:(

N12 JLK
13th March 2007, 04:47 AM

us

Sorry we just didnt see you:sleepy::) sorted now.

Scottie
13th March 2007, 04:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by N12 JLK

us

Sorry we just didnt see you:sleepy::) sorted now.

a nice big :kiss::kiss:

N12 JLK
13th March 2007, 04:53 AM
:kiss: back

BigSwanMiniMan
13th March 2007, 05:34 AM
Lesley had better keep her eyes on you two !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::blackeye::D

N12 JLK
13th March 2007, 06:15 AM
Don't worry - I keep a close eye on him:evil::evil:

Lesley

Scottie
13th March 2007, 06:44 AM
I thought the kiss was from Lesley;):p:blackeye::kiss:

AndyP & Lenore
13th March 2007, 07:27 AM

I thought the kiss was from Lesley;):p:blackeye::kiss:

AAARRRGGGGHHHHHH MY EYES..... MY EYES!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

A.;)

N12 JLK
14th March 2007, 12:44 AM
Wooo Hooo 2 ladies:p

markyc
17th March 2007, 04:01 AM

Wooo Hooo 2 ladies:p

Easy tiger, easy :eek::eek::p:D;)

Mini Ecosse
18th March 2007, 11:00 PM
Can you put us down for this please. May be after 7 before we get there. Stephen & Allyson

N12 JLK
19th March 2007, 06:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by slawson

Can you put us down for this please. May be after 7 before we get there. Stephen & Allyson

Thats you added , sorry must have overlooked you today, didnt come up on active topics

ELFMAN
26th March 2007, 04:27 PM
Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me.

Mini Me
9th April 2007, 09:48 PM
ooooooh, i'm not sure i can make this one.......
nae kiddin , al see what i can sort out ,maybe even pop down a wee bit later on..

Scottie
9th April 2007, 11:17 PM
quote:Originally posted by Mini Me

nae kiddin , al see what i can sort out ,maybe even pop down a wee bit later on..

not much has changed then:eek::blackeye:;):kiss:

N12 JLK
12th April 2007, 04:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by Mini Me

Puff, get your finger out young man and come along

N12 JLK
16th April 2007, 03:49 AM
Really up for this Mini Meats after the Oxford trip , looking forward to seeing you all again and there is still time to get your names down.

Colin
16th April 2007, 06:06 PM
Food and banter, sounds good.:p Put me down for this one Jason.

N12 JLK
16th April 2007, 08:37 PM
See you there Colin.

Ta.

Crombers
17th April 2007, 09:00 PM
(Deep breath / cracks knuckles) OK Jason stick me down for Friday & after a lynching from the baying mob (it's a Huntleys thing :I:clown:) I might get a bite to eat with you chaps :p:D;)

I know this might be kickin this to far but do the 'powers that be' reckon I could stick on ma Hamanns this weekend as well :I:clown::p

Craig
17th April 2007, 09:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

(Deep breath / cracks knuckles) OK Jason stick me down for Friday & after a lynching from the baying mob (it's a Huntleys thing :I:clown:) I might get a bite to eat with you chaps :p:D;)

I know this might be kickin this to far but do the 'powers that be' reckon I could stick on ma Hamanns this weekend as well :I:clown::p

you can put on yer Hamanns now Old Boy, the 18" gang are already in session.. (me and marky put ours on yesterday. :approve::approve::approve:)

as for getting someone to eat.... you will be last ;):D:approve:

AndyP & Lenore
17th April 2007, 10:20 PM

Yeah! What he said.:D:D

A.:D

N12 JLK
18th April 2007, 01:05 AM

Thats you down but see if that cars dirty and hasnt got at least 5mm of wax on it then your for it;)

Scottie
18th April 2007, 02:33 AM
and will that be Combers plus 1:D:D

Crombers
18th April 2007, 06:39 AM

Em fraid not , better half (Karen) is away for the weekend (Arran) with the girls. Maybe next time ;)

Scottie
18th April 2007, 06:43 AM

Em fraid not , better half (Karen) is away for the weekend (Arran) with the girls. Maybe next time ;)

dam well maybe next time.:D

Crombers
18th April 2007, 06:46 AM

you can put on yer Hamanns now Old Boy, the 18" gang are already in session.. (me and marky put ours on yesterday. :approve::approve::approve:)

I WILL be last in the queue for food & that is official. In fact if the 'powers that be' decide that I should STARVE for the night then so be it

Hamanns, WOO HOO canny wait :D:D:D:D:D:D
I finish at 3.15 on a Fri, would I have time (ie can you accomodate) to put em on before we meet at 7pm :question::question:

Crombers
18th April 2007, 06:46 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Gotcha mate, I'll be last in the queue :)

Crombers
18th April 2007, 06:47 AM

Thats you down but see if that cars dirty and hasnt got at least 5mm of wax on it then your for it;)

What one was/is the Wax again :I:p;):D

Craig
18th April 2007, 03:20 PM

I WILL be last in the queue for food & that is official. In fact if the 'powers that be' decide that I should STARVE for the night then so be it

I finish at 3.15 on a Fri, would I have time (ie can you accomodate) to put em on before we meet at 7pm :question::question:

to answer yer question... YES... :D

Crombers
18th April 2007, 04:54 PM

to answer yer question... YES... :D

Will call you later to arrange times etc :approve: , cheers ;)

AndyP & Lenore
18th April 2007, 06:17 PM

Gotcha mate, I'll be last in the queue :)

Ach, I was only joking. I'd never separate a man from his food. Sacrilege!;);)

Mark R
20th April 2007, 09:04 PM
Can you remove Joanna from the list please she is helping her parents get ready to go to the US for 8 months. They are sub-letting their house and the other people are coming to stay there tomorrow.

Thanks

Mark R
20th April 2007, 10:01 PM
I've left this for as long as I could just to see if things improved but it seems more the opposite. I've not been feeling great since this morning and had hoped I'd feel better but to give someone else the chance to take my place tonight I'll regretfully have to take my name out of the list.

Was looking forward to tonight as it'll be my last time to meet most of you for a while since we're moving to Inverness mid-June.

Hope you all have a great night and sorry I wasn't able to give you more notice of not being able to go Jason & Lesley

Scottie
21st April 2007, 12:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by Mark R

Was looking forward to tonight as it'll be my last time to meet most of you for a while since we're moving to Inverness mid-June.

rubbish I drove that road at all times to make mini meats and runs.;):p

You got somewhere to stay @ Inverness. I know a nice house you could rent.:D

N12 JLK
21st April 2007, 01:28 AM

which was on fire on Wednesday night:eek::I

Scottie
21st April 2007, 01:45 AM

which was on fire on Wednesday night:eek::I

better not be. I heard nothing. scuttles of to check insurance.

N12 JLK
21st April 2007, 06:35 AM
Thanks to all who came along tonight for some grub and banter, as usual it was a good night with many a new wheel on show and some new graphics. Nice to see some new faces which Im sure will become regulars. Award to Stephen & Alyson for making it all the way from Oban (ok they were down this way anyway but hey). Thanks for the Roosters potatoes F&A, I'll get Lesley on it tomorrow making chips ( slap:blackeye:).
Hope to see you all soon on another MINI run or meal.

Jason & Lesley, oh and Kerr

Scottie
21st April 2007, 07:37 AM
thats us home. Great time and some great chat. :D

Crombers
21st April 2007, 08:04 AM
Good to see the usual suspects again (& some new faces a s well :approve:) and as always the food was brill, cheers to the Nicol clan ;)

Special thanks to CraigyD for helping me fit my 'summer alloys' , cheers mate :D

AndyP & Lenore
21st April 2007, 09:22 AM
Got home about ten past midnight. Fantastic night.:D Good food and great banter.:D Nice to see the usual faces and good to meet Stephen and Alyson too.;)

Basic algebra lesson #1: Lesley has a bag of tatties and it is half full. If she wants a full bag of tatties how much does she need to add?:eek::blackeye::D;);)

Answers on a postcard to the usual address....:D

AndyP & Lenore
21st April 2007, 09:27 AM
Jason, just a wee reminder..... Beefeater Livingston (http://www.beefeater.co.uk/restaurant.aspx?id=40012255&pc=&lat=55.89880&lon=-3.51440) for MINI Meats 12!

Oh aye.... and whatever happened to Elfman?;)

N12 JLK
21st April 2007, 03:20 PM
Would it be ok to make the next one on a Sunday for lunch?

AndyP & Lenore
21st April 2007, 05:47 PM

Depends which Sunday. We're already off for a few Sunday's this year, so it would be difficult for us. What date you got in mind?

A.:(

Craig
21st April 2007, 05:48 PM
Good to see everyone again .... what a laugh.. (I'm still in the dog house.. :eek:;):D)

See you at another run/meat soon. :approve::approve:

Scottie
21st April 2007, 05:59 PM

Good to see everyone again .... what a laugh.. (I'm still in the dog house.. :eek:;):D)

and so you should be young man:p

Mark R
21st April 2007, 08:39 PM

Actually no... how much??:D

N12 JLK
21st April 2007, 08:53 PM

Depends which Sunday. We're already off for a few Sunday's this year, so it would be difficult for us. What date you got in mind?

A.:(

Friday night again soon , wont do the weekend :I

Colin
21st April 2007, 09:06 PM
Cheers folks it was a good night.:D Loved the "summer alloys" Craig and Crombers.:cool: And yeah what happened to Elfman:question:

Scottie
22nd April 2007, 01:25 AM

Looking for about £900 per month paid in advance with £1000 deposit.:D;)

N12 JLK
22nd April 2007, 01:27 AM
No bad for a tent!

Scottie
22nd April 2007, 01:30 AM

No bad for a tent!

<slap> it has a lovely double garage with loads of loft space for alloy wheels.;)

It is busy getting upgrade with central heating :eek: yes currently no central heating and it's getting a lick of paint (we wil say no more on that one);)

Mini Ecosse
23rd April 2007, 12:58 AM
Thanks to Jason & Lesley for organising meal, and to the rest of you folks for making us welcome. We will definatley be back again when shifts allow. It was handy just to go to daughter in Glasgow for the night. This stretched to two nights! Allyson decided a shopping spree was in order :( before returning to the sticks.

lynnyb1984
23rd April 2007, 03:47 AM
Just to let you all know that even although i dont have a MINI as of yet. I decided to come in past Castlecary on friday night just to see the cars and make me even more excited about getting mine as i travel between Kilsyth and Falkirk, which totally happened like how they were all parked together and they all have your reg's and different designs i cant wait.

Mark R
23rd April 2007, 09:04 PM

Looking for about £900 per month paid in advance with £1000 deposit.:D;)

A bit more than we're looking for I'm afraid. Just really after something small to start us out.:)

ELFMAN
25th April 2007, 04:24 PM
Jason & Lesley -
I'M REALLY REALLY TOTALLY SORRY!!!
I forgot all about the Meat..... what a PLONKER. Been working myself silly since Oxford, and it went right out of my head. Many apologies. Put it down to senility.......

N12 JLK
27th April 2007, 05:01 AM
No worries ;)