PDA

View Full Version : nintendo wii

choc
11th March 2007, 11:53 PM
looking for a nintendo wii ,my wee girl has been bugging me for a while 2 get one ,anyone got one they want 2 sell b4 they upgrade 2 a ps3?

Clare1
12th March 2007, 12:46 AM
Im not selling mine, just got it, but you should try Ebay. We got ours from Germany, for a decent price with Wii Sports and A Controller and Nunchuck. You'll get a second controller and Nunchuck for approx £40.

P.s - Its for your little Girl? Haha, i'll bet that you'll end up addicted to it!! Its well worth getting!:p

Mark R
12th March 2007, 08:59 AM
Was just thinking about giving up mine too. Don't have the time or inclination to play it as much as I once did. Not likely to be selling it for a few weeks yet mind you but I'll let you know if I am.

choc
12th March 2007, 04:23 PM
cash waiting mate ,give me a shout and i am on my way

Mark R
13th March 2007, 10:03 PM
If your still looking for one make me an offer. I have the console, Wii Play with the extra remote, Legend of Zelda, Wario Ware and of course the included Wii Sports. All still boxed and in good condition. Barely been played since I bought it and just thought about the fact I won't have a TV for a while so it's looking like it'll just sit about in the box for months otherwise.

choc
14th March 2007, 10:08 PM
email me on derek.riley@virgin.net and tell me how much u want cheers dek

choc
16th March 2007, 06:43 AM
deal done cheers mark

choc
18th March 2007, 12:55 AM
anyone else got one as my mate now wants one,cash waiting