PDA

View Full Version : Hungary Grand Prix - 5th August

Gismo
11th March 2007, 04:18 PM
A bit of a long shot, but, does anyone know of any deals for going to the Hungary Grand prix???
Am quite willing to travel to Budapest and back on race day if there are any charter flights going.
As it is i have looked on the F1 home site and can obvioulsy get their deals for flights, accomodation and the race ticket etc but, for this time i would prefer a day away rather than a weekend :p

Any and all help greatly appreciated :)

Neil and Lorna
12th March 2007, 05:54 AM
Alan.

Cheapest I found was £414 from Expedia.com London Heathrow to Budapest depart 7:50 return 21:00

Flight times going out could be dodgy if there is any delays.
Also I don't know how efficient the access roads to the circuit are.

Neil.

X30YES
12th March 2007, 05:28 PM
Opodo from Glasgow 3 days £245

Gismo
12th March 2007, 05:42 PM
I can fly from Aberdeen easily enough with KLM at reasonable cost, but, what i wanted to know is if there are any one day deals, that would be, fly out in the morning, watch the race and fly back again :p

zimbo
12th March 2007, 08:50 PM
Mmm doubt that very much Alan... Its prob something you'd have to just sort out for yourself, i.e book your own independant flights there and back and get your own GP tickets. Fly out get transport etc to circuit then back to airport and fly home all in the same day. :D

Good Luck

s12cot
12th March 2007, 09:04 PM
we went to budapest for a long weekend, went out from LUton £62 for the two of us.... but we did live in Northampton at the time, so we did not have the pain of getting to Luton.