PDA

View Full Version : this one for all u with a new s

stoney
10th March 2007, 08:01 PM
well was drivin back down the road after the mini meet was on the m74 when passed a new black cooper s r56 on a 07 plate next thing a know this little black mini gose flying past me so i droped from 6th 2 5th and had a little race down the m74 with them

now mine is a s works as most of u will know !!:cool: well the new standard s is as quick as a the old works s :eek::eek: was verry impesed at the top end perfomance i can safely say it is as quick as my works but not quicker it was very even

and before u all start yes he was booting the crap out of a new car as we where doing speeds up 2 well we will not say as i may get in a bit of truble if i do :p

N12 JLK
11th March 2007, 12:21 AM
Interesting, nice to boot it now and again.

N12 JLK
11th March 2007, 12:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by N12 JLK

Interesting, nice to boot it now and again. I was coming back from Tesco earlier and a very nice man decided he wanted a wee race well lets just say his Vectra was left behind. Tut Tut

illegalhunter
11th March 2007, 12:41 AM
Road racing thats terrible Stone LOL

stoney
11th March 2007, 01:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by deerslayer

Road racing thats terrible Stone LOL

me never i dont race :p well only a little bit :eek:

it is good 2 have a boot now and then was good 2 put it up agenst the new mini :D

The Bull
11th March 2007, 09:31 AM
It's becoming a common opinion with some folks that "breaking in" the car by giving it a jolly good thrashing (not high revving though) is the best way to go. Ever driven a loan Mini and then got back into your own car and felt that it's a bit tight and constricted in comparison?

I'm always too scared to boot a new car incase something goes bang and they download something from the ECU which invalidates the warranty!