PDA

View Full Version : FAO any one with window tint !!!!

stoney
10th March 2007, 01:11 AM
well my mate had his windows tinted he was driving up the road when the trafic cops stoped him and tested his windows they where 2 dark and the put his car off the road he had 2 go and get the tint off his front windows before his car was alowed back on the road

they did tell him that they are having a big crack down on tinted windows !!!

so for all u that have got ur 2 front windows tinted then look out for those cops

vintageb3
10th March 2007, 01:15 AM
If you can see them!

mark

Craig
10th March 2007, 01:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by stone

well my mate had his windows tinted he was driving up the road when the trafic cops stoped him and tested his windows they where 2 dark and the put his car off the road he had 2 go and get the tint off his front windows before his car was alowed back on the road

they did tell him that they are having a big crack down on tinted windows !!!

so for all u that have got ur 2 front windows tinted then look out for those cops

feel sorry for your mate Stoney, but I think this has been covered just lately. :(

any tint on the front will make then illegal, so as long as you know that when you do it, you are prepared for the prohibition order, fine and hassle of getting them taken off if your caught by the fuzz. ;)

AndyP & Lenore
10th March 2007, 01:50 AM
I thought it was ok that they were too dark as long as they "looked lovely".;)

To be honest Rob, your mate is lucky. Far better to simply be caught, prohibited from use and the tints removed, than what could also have happened.

A.;)

stoney
10th March 2007, 02:50 AM
i know the fact of tinting ur front windows has been coverd it was more that the police are having a big crack down on it the now !!!!

Gordons_cooper_wrks
10th March 2007, 04:45 AM
oh well i better lie low then lol!!! :D

sedgie
10th March 2007, 08:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by Gordons_cooper_wrks

oh well i better lie low then lol!!! :D

Snap!;)....och but mine look lovely!!!:p;);):D:D

midge
10th March 2007, 06:48 PM
Being 'caught by the fuzz' sounds painfull!!

vintageb3
10th March 2007, 06:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by midge

Not as painful as "I've got You" by the Kinks...or "Only You Can Get Me" by the Dooleys

mark

midge
11th March 2007, 06:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by vintageb3

quote:Originally posted by midge

Not as painful as "I've got You" by the Kinks...or "Only You Can Get Me" by the Dooleys

mark

Getting 'thrown out by the bouncers' also sounds painfull!!