PDA

View Full Version : Potholes - protect your MINI

AndyP & Lenore
8th March 2007, 07:41 AM
Have a look at these pics and if you drive any of these roads regular, stay away from these potholes. One of them is 6' deep!!! Or is that a typo?

BBC News in pictures (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/6427647.stm)

A.:eek:

Big Col
8th March 2007, 05:25 PM
It's not a typo mate, it's you being a muppet. :D The pothole you're talking about is 6' long by 3' wide by 15" deep. Call youself a man and you cannie work out dimensions?!?! :eek:;)

Burple
8th March 2007, 06:54 PM
Lol.. If it was 6 feet deep you'd have to dip Col in for a measuring stick! :p:p:D:D

ianking
8th March 2007, 06:56 PM
There are plenty roads in the Borders region like that. Blooming Council, what do they do all day!!!!!!!

zimbo
9th March 2007, 12:37 AM
What exactly do we pay road tax for?!!! is it not for the upkeep and maintenance of roads like these... :p Some of them in Dundee, Broughty ferry and Monifieth are pretty shocking!!:eek: Nothing ever seems to get done about them either. :mad:

AndyP & Lenore
9th March 2007, 01:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
It's not a typo mate, it's you being a muppet. :D The pothole you're talking about is 6' long by 3' wide by 15" deep. Call youself a man and you cannie work out dimensions?!?! :eek:;)

ROFLMAO.

Although I'm not the only muppet by the loks of things.... It's not 15" deep either. It's only 5" deep.

I guess we're a pair of muppets then.:eek::D

A.:D

Burple
9th March 2007, 01:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

quote:Originally posted by Big Col

ROFLMAO.

Although I'm not the only muppet by the loks of things.... It's not 15" deep either. It's only 5" deep.

I guess we're a pair of muppets then.:eek::D

A.:D

Haw!! Ya couple o' f@nnies!!!

:p:p:D:D:D:D

X30YES
10th March 2007, 09:56 AM
One of them is 6' deep!!! Or is that a typo?

must be the widescreen version :p

Ivano
12th March 2007, 09:57 PM
Renfrewshire is a nightmare too, particularly around the Bridge of Weir/Kilmacolm area. Pothole after pothole, not good when you are trying to look after those precious alloys.

You report them to Renfrewshire Council and they do nothing, some are so bad at the moment that my old man made 3 calls to the police at the weekend and surprise surprise a couple have been filled in i noticed when driving to work today......

Ivano