PDA

View Full Version : Herbie Returns

Julz
25th January 2004, 02:25 AM
At long last, after much pacing the floor, bugging my happiness and general whinging, Rob has now got Herbie back and peace is returned!!!
I just hope the picture uploads, as you all know I'm not very good at it!!!!;)

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/Julz/25147_thumb.jpg (http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/Julz/25147.jpg)

minidriver#1
25th January 2004, 04:06 AM
thats sweet! first time i've seen Rob's car. I thought it was white. Is Rob comin on the St Andrews run?

Big Col
25th January 2004, 04:41 AM
That is beautiful Julz! If he asked I would SERIOUSLY consider swapping him Buddy for it for at least a second or so before saying no. ;)

Honestly though it's a beautiful car. If he's coming to St. Andrews I bagsey a shot shotgun in it. :D

Gismo
25th January 2004, 04:46 AM
What a truly wonderful looking car, i remember sitting in it, one of the very few cars in this world that i actually have to lower myself into ;)
Shame LnL1 would still need to climb in :blackeye:

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
25th January 2004, 07:13 AM
VERY, VERY NICE Rob :cool:

Julz
25th January 2004, 07:41 AM
Rob is certainly very chuffed with it, the paint job is fantastic and the yellow calipers certainly are in your face!!
p.s. KJ, it used to be silver, there's a pic in the gallery somewhere, but the original colour was purple, hence the purple stone chips he used to get!!!

Mini Martyn
25th January 2004, 08:32 AM
It Looks The Daddy!! :D

zimbo
26th January 2004, 06:32 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Ha ha ha...ha ha ha.....ha ha your killing me BS

Herbies looking good!!:approve:

Burple
26th January 2004, 06:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

What a truly wonderful looking car, i remember sitting in it, one of the very few cars in this world that i actually have to lower myself into ;)
Bonnie Scotland

Grrrrrrrrrrr..... :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:

Right...I'm gonna jump up, an your kneecaps are getting nutted!! ;):D:cool::evil:

p.s.... Herbie's lookin' sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! :cool::D

DNV122
28th January 2004, 07:27 AM
Did Rob like the respray ?

Julz
28th January 2004, 05:09 PM
He loves it!!! The job that was done was perfect, and the bill arrived this morning too and I didn't fall to the floor!!!:eek:

GAJ
28th January 2004, 06:02 PM
Purple haze! Looking good.