PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

Jeff
25th January 2004, 02:18 AM
Hi everyone stumbled across this site while counting down the hours to get my new Mini. Been obsessed with every Mini I have seen on the road since I ordered.

A bit about me Jeff 24 years old from Dundee, work in Stirling, look forward to making new friends here

Fontal
25th January 2004, 02:27 AM
Welcome in you'll meet plenty new frends here and the runs are fun too :)

Monsta Mo Mini
25th January 2004, 02:31 AM
Welcome aboard Jeff - there's quite a few folk from Dundee in NMS so keep a look out...that way you can avoid them in the future;)

Julz
25th January 2004, 02:32 AM
Again the Dundee posse increases!!!;) Welcome aboard, and don't worry, it's not long to go, just unfortunate you picked a leap year cause that's thrown you an extra day to wait!!;) Shame you'll miss out on the St. Andrews run, it's the day before you get your baby!!

p.s Go for the aero kit!!!:D

seany
25th January 2004, 03:36 AM
welcome to the site

minidriver#1
25th January 2004, 04:05 AM
i'm counting 5 or 6 of us dundee folks now? haha newminidundee.co.uk, this site is getting jacked in a hostile take over :)

You'll be getting your mini at the PERFECT time too, just intime for summer, and one of the best mini runs this side of the planet :)

KenL
25th January 2004, 04:44 AM
Hi Jeff.

Wot MINI (+spec) are you getting?

Gismo
25th January 2004, 05:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by KenL

Hi Jeff.
Wot MINI (+spec) are you getting?Ahem :I just take a peek at his sig ;)

I would defo say go for the aero kit :cool:

Shame about missing the St Andrews run, but you could always hitch a lift with one of the other nutters :)

Bonnie Scotland

Jeff
25th January 2004, 06:40 AM
Thanks for all the very kind comments have had a good look through the forums and galleries some very interesting stuff and some nice MINI's. I wish I had known about the Viper stripes before I had ordered. Some of the meets look very interesting sounds fun to me I will have to get along to one after March 1st to meet all you crazy MINI fanatics (I will include myself in that grouping).

Great website by the way just what I had been looking for.

Linda M
25th January 2004, 07:27 AM
Welcome Jeff :) You'll be needing a straight jacket soon ;)

Willie M
26th January 2004, 06:50 AM
Welcome to NMS Jeff. As Julz said, 'Go for the aerokit' :D:approve:

Burple
26th January 2004, 07:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

Welcome aboard Jeff - there's quite a few folk from Dundee in NMS so keep a look out...that way you can avoid them in the future;)

Oi!!!
<glances at Dundee posse shufflin' an checkin' their 9's ;)>
yeah... that's at least 6 of us now.. :D

Welcome to the nuthoose by the way!:D