PDA

View Full Version : AMO!!!

Fairy
1st March 2007, 01:50 AM
U WENT STOORING PAST ME ON DUELLER NEAR ABDN TODAY MR MERCER (IF ITS U WHO STILL HAS THAT CAR!:p) U DIDNAE SEE ME THO!!...I WAS IN MY WORK-MATES CAR......MINI LOOKED GOOD :cool:AND SOUNDED GREAT:p!!! :D:D:D:)

Gismo
1st March 2007, 01:54 AM
Depends what time :I

Fairy
1st March 2007, 05:13 PM
Erm was about half 1ish :D

Gismo
1st March 2007, 07:04 PM
Hmm, i left Montrose at midday, so, it couldn't have been me, unless you saw my number plate :p and got the time wrong ;)
I'd have been on the dueller at roughly 12.30 :approve: wimmin, cannae tell the time :p

Fairy
1st March 2007, 07:59 PM
Excuuuuuuse me!!:eek:!...I can bloody tell the time!!!!:p am sure it was u......fleeing along!!! :p

Fairy
1st March 2007, 08:05 PM
:cool:Oh Oh...by the way was gonna ask which is the next meet / social u r goin to? was gonna ask very nicely :approve: if i could follow u down to one as i dont know nobody :( neway just a thought...let me know...will be with Steven :approve:

Gismo
1st March 2007, 08:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by Fairy
:cool:Oh Oh...by the way was gonna ask which is the next meet / social u r goin to? was gonna ask very nicely :approve: if i could follow u down to one as i dont know nobody :( neway just a thought...let me know...will be with Steven :approve:I'm away on monday working for a month, but, there are plenty places left, i think :I on the Oxford Plant Tour (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10547)
It's a fantastic experience to see how our cars are made etc
Other than that i'm not booked onto anything else yet, but, have a look in the meetings section, don't be scared, they don't bite and you will be made more than welcome as many other so called newbies found out :)

PACMAN
2nd March 2007, 02:05 AM
http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/verschiedene/b075.gif

you can follow me down to oxford... i pass that way from Aberdeen ;)

Fairy
2nd March 2007, 05:29 PM
Thanks Paul, that would be great :D
Better go put my name down then!!! :approve:

Gismo
2nd March 2007, 06:12 PM
Excellent, bear in mind it's an overnight stop and we travel down on the friday ;)

PACMAN
2nd March 2007, 09:12 PM
:Ilooking to stay in a hotel on thrusday night as i dont fancy leave at 5:30 ish in the morning:eek: to get there ofr 7:30

Fairy
2nd March 2007, 10:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by PACMAN

:Ilooking to stay in a hotel on thrusday night as i dont fancy leave at 5:30 ish in the morning:eek: to get there ofr 7:30

aww come on!!:p! 5.30 is easy peasy:approve:!!! lol, i can see what u mean but think i would just leave early as am in Montrose :D:D...so whats the plan?:clown:.....leave early and where we meeting everyone....near Glasgow at the services? Where do we lay our heads on the Friday night?:I:question:

Craig
2nd March 2007, 10:27 PM
Hi, I'm the eejit that decided to organise the run... ;)

meeting at Bothwell Services on the M74 for a 07:30hrs departure down to oxford. Should be down in Oxford for approx 16:00hrs.

Stay in the PremierTravelInn at Oxford Business Park overnight on the fri.

More details in the Mini Meets and Social Forum - What tour do you want to go on We have a Fri Eve or Sat Morn tour ?

Cheers

Craig

Fairy
2nd March 2007, 10:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by Craig & Jude

Hi, I'm the eejit that decided to organise the run... ;)

meeting at Bothwell Services on the M74 for a 07:30hrs departure down to oxford. Should be down in Oxford for approx 16:00hrs.

Stay in the PremierTravelInn at Oxford Business Park overnight on the fri.

More details in the Mini Meets and Social Forum - What tour do you want to go on We have a Fri Eve or Sat Morn tour ?

Cheers

Craig

Forgive me:I....blonde moment coming up:approve:.....Isnt Friday the only tour people have put names to?:question:...Neway....wont know exactly for a wee whiley if i can definitely go as my man - Steven is often on call...would i be able to put my name down provisionaly for the Friday tour (plus 1)?...whats the plan for the Sat too?:clown:

Craig
2nd March 2007, 11:49 PM
I'll put your name down for the fri tour provisionally..

the idea on Sat is everyone suits themselves really. :D Some have to come home, some are going on other places/holiday etc and some are staying another night in Oxford.. Supt to you.. ;)

Gismo
2nd March 2007, 11:50 PM
Fay,
I deliberately selected and linked you to the Saturday morning tour, means we get a wee bit longer lie on the Friday, we leave Montrose to meet up and to leave at Bothwell services at 09.30 (not 07.30 as in the Friday tour)
It involves a stop over in the Premier Travel Inn, Oxford Business Park, on the friday night, tour on the saturday morning and then you can basically do whatever you wanna do after that, stay another night, visit places or go home.

It would appear that rooms are going fast at the hotel, so, book early, it can be cancelled on the day anyway

Fairy
2nd March 2007, 11:56 PM
Thanks for all the tips / help guys :D:D:D......Paul....sorry to be a pain....please change me to provisionally be on the Sat morning tour (well me + steven). Cheers guys

PACMAN
3rd March 2007, 12:53 AM
<coughcough> what about the rush hour traffic at that time of day :I:clown:;).

Gismo
3rd March 2007, 02:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by Fairy
Thanks for all the tips / help guys :D:D:D......Paul....sorry to be a pain....please change me to provisionally be on the Sat morning tour (well me + steven). Cheers guysFay, it's Craig & Jude who are organising the run ;) seems you're sorted, but, remember to book the hotel :)