PDA

View Full Version : Why dont some mini drivers wave back!!

Pistol_pedro
25th February 2007, 08:43 PM
recently i have noticed that some of the mini drivers out there dont wave back.. the obviously dont enjoy the full mini experience!! either that or they are just plain rude!! :mad:

zimbo
25th February 2007, 09:00 PM
They are all just MINI ignorant... :D

X30YES
25th February 2007, 09:36 PM
I must admit its getting less and less, I think that the "newness experience" is waring off now,with so many mini's now on the road , at first it was a rare sight now they are getting 10 a penny .

james f
25th February 2007, 10:49 PM
i dont anymore too much hassle and nobody in edinburgh seems to anymore not like a few years ago we most folk would wave i think Angus has it spot on

AndyP & Lenore
25th February 2007, 11:50 PM
Well all you bah-humbugs can just sit there with your hands in your lap.

Me: I'll still be waving. :approve::approve::approve::approve:

A.:D

Craig
26th February 2007, 12:38 AM
I'm with Andy on this one. I still wave (although I don't wave at the locals that I know don't wave back)

:approve::approve::approve::approve:

Clare1
26th February 2007, 01:23 AM
I wave, but same as Craig - Not everyone does!!!

I'll need to start making sure all my customers are taught properly to Wave and Flash at all MINIs!!! :p

X30YES
26th February 2007, 05:14 AM
Oh I still wave ...its the funny looks back that gets too me......ok lets here them then !!:P

vintageb3
26th February 2007, 05:32 AM
I wave at the MINI not the driver!:D

I just wave and never look for a wave back...I hope that they drive past thinking."that was nice...I will have to start doing that"

If it doesn't work....Get it up ye!:evil:

mark

ELFMAN
26th February 2007, 10:00 PM
Ahh, the good old days (get the Werthers Originals out).... I've noticed as many quizzical looks as happy waves when I flash the spots and/or wave these days. Bet half of them stop to see what's hanging off their MINI.....

As Angus said, the MINI is now more common, but quite a few folks who buy them now are unaware of/don't care about the 'MINI Family' feeling a lot of us had and still have. It's just a smart, (still) fashionable wee car to them, but they are missing out on a bit of fun which cheers you up on a dreary day. Come on Clare and the Dealers - education of new owners required, don't let the feeling die! Me? I'll keep on flashing.... sometimes even in the MINI. Your Honour. (cue Syd James laugh and short custodial sentence).

MartinSullivan
26th February 2007, 10:41 PM
Maybe the dealers on here should start handing out copies of this (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/downloads/unauth_manual.pdf) and make the owner read it , paying particular attention to page 28, before leaving the forecourt :D

The Dogfather
27th February 2007, 01:49 AM
I been meaning to wave at other Brabus Forfour owners, but I never seen one on the road when I've been in mine. So be grateful you've got someone to wave at :D

In fact in the last six months I've only seen 2, once whilst I was on foot and the other when I was in the A2..........

X30YES
27th February 2007, 08:23 AM
"I been meaning to wave at other Brabus Forfour owners, but I never seen one on the road when I've been in mine"

ENOUGH SAID :p;):D

ELFMAN
27th February 2007, 05:21 PM
“I been meaning to wave at other Brabus Forfour owners, but I never seen one on the road when I've been in mine. So be grateful you've got someone to wave at”

You could always wave at Reliant Robins.... but then again, they're pretty rare too.