PDA

View Full Version : Respray?

The Dogfather
20th February 2007, 03:03 AM
The winter and life as a removal van has taken it's toll on the Brabus. I think its beyond the help of scratch X anyone know how much a respray would set me back.

Also I was thinking of one of those flip colour things can they be done in subtle colours like Black with dark silver? If so how much?

AndyP & Lenore
20th February 2007, 03:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon
Also I was thinking of one of those flip colour things can they be done in subtle colours like Black with dark silver? If so how much?

What about pink with a red speckle. That would suit you down to the ground, that would.;):eek::blackeye:

A.:D

euan
20th February 2007, 03:09 AM
A plastic pink car...I can only picture Barbie!

;)

The Dogfather
20th February 2007, 03:11 AM
Everyone's a bloody comedian

;)

james f
20th February 2007, 04:00 AM
why not get a poper deatiler to do it as ive seen some thing bought back from the bink buy good deatilers whith rotory polishers and poper polishing compounds

duncan
20th February 2007, 04:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by james f

why not get a poper deatiler to do it as ive seen some thing bought back from the bink buy good deatilers whith rotory polishers and poper polishing compounds

And I'll have a pint of what you're on! ;)

If you do go down the respray route, I'd avoid the flip paint colour scheme.

You've got a rare car, and putting a boy racer paint job on it would, IMHO, not be the best choice. Keep it original as possible.

Crombers
20th February 2007, 04:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

Everyone's a bloody comedian

;)

Ah well , hum dee ho :p;):D

thats what you get for buying a poxy motor :eek::p;):D

The Bull
21st February 2007, 08:43 AM
I like how you call it a "Brabus" and not a "Smart" VB! lol

Gismo
21st February 2007, 06:25 PM
Keep it original VB and wait until the weathers better ;) Brabus indeed ;) it's a smartie on wheels :D

The Dogfather
21st February 2007, 06:41 PM
I'll try the polishing route first, although the rear bumper will need a respray as Jackie's scratched the rear quarter/arch :(

The Dogfather
21st February 2007, 06:43 PM
If a say smart everyone thinks of the two seater thing, and my car is a little bit different.

X30YES
22nd February 2007, 01:56 AM
and my car is a little bit different.:eek:
understatement or what !!!:p;)

The Dogfather
22nd February 2007, 03:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

and my car is a little bit different.:eek:
understatement or what !!!:p;)

I meant a little bit different to the two door smart, although it is a rare beast

PACMAN
22nd February 2007, 03:11 AM
i've seem 4 in aberdeen