PDA

View Full Version : FAO Scottiecoop.

AndyP & Lenore
20th February 2007, 02:03 AM
Fi,

My email has been acting a bit weird latley. Did you get my email about the Xbox360?

A.:D

markyc
20th February 2007, 04:11 AM
How's yer wee wie wei? thingy doin Mr P are you still enjoin' it :question::question: Yer no after another gaming gizmo are you :question::question::clown::D;)

AndyP & Lenore
20th February 2007, 04:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by markyc

How's yer wee wie wei? thingy doin Mr P are you still enjoin' it :question::question: Yer no after another gaming gizmo are you :question::question::clown::D;)

Wiiii is still a coll wee machine, but looking for a gaming gizmo for the huuuuuuuge new telly in the cinema;););). Iknow, boys and toys.:D

markyc
20th February 2007, 04:25 AM
Oh of course cannae wait to see your new goggle box :D:p;)

Scottie
20th February 2007, 06:06 AM
was on line today only for a short time today must admit didn't check my own e-mail will go and look now.:I:I

Scottie
20th February 2007, 06:35 AM
replied:D

AndyP & Lenore
20th February 2007, 06:38 AM
And I've replied to your reply.:D:D What u asked is cool.:approve: Just need to arrange a hand-over.

Scottie
20th February 2007, 06:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

And I've replied to your reply.:D:D What u asked is cool.:approve: Just need to arrange a hand-over.

ok well I am down the road this weekend and may well be back during the week next week will know more about my movements later in the week.

AndyP & Lenore
20th February 2007, 07:34 AM
We may be in the Stirling area on Friday Fi. Will need to see how my back is - had a slip on Saturday morning and have been laid up since. If I'm more mobile, we may well pop up. If so, I'll give you a call to arrange a meet, if that is ok. Should I use the number I texted you on earlier?

Scottie
20th February 2007, 07:52 AM

We may be in the Stirling area on Friday Fi. Will need to see how my back is - had a slip on Saturday morning and have been laid up since. If I'm more mobile, we may well pop up. If so, I'll give you a call to arrange a meet, if that is ok. Should I use the number I texted you on earlier?

buggers away to switch the phone on but wait do you have my current mobile no:I:I do you want one of Allan's crutches.:p

got the text:D

AndyP & Lenore
20th February 2007, 08:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

buggers away to switch the phone on but wait do you have my current mobile no:I:I do you want one of Allan's crutches.:p

got the text:D

LOL. Cheers for the crutches offer, but I'm off to the Doc's tomorrow and I'm thinking of finding a private Physiotherapist, cos if I wait for a referral it will be 4 months.:eek:

Once I know how our end of week plans fall in to place, I'll drop you a text. If we don't meet up on Friday would you mind giving the Xbox to CraigD? And I'll sort you out with the cash at MINI Meats on the 9th March? If you want me to post a cheque I can do. Just let me know.