PDA

View Full Version : Euro factory parcel shelf

Uber Blu
16th February 2007, 07:07 AM
I am desperately searching for a Euro factory parcel shelf. Here in the USA, our MINIs are deprived of the extra space that this item provides under the steering column.

I can pay via Paypal--shipping zipcode is 23320.

Any help acquiring this item would be greatly appreciated. :D

KenL
16th February 2007, 08:25 AM
Hopefully the guys from Menzies or Eastern will spot this and be able to help you out.

Crombers
16th February 2007, 09:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by KenL

Hopefully the guys from Menzies or Eastern will spot this and be able to help you out.

Yup , ditto :approve: , c,mon lads , let's be hearing you :)

GAJ
16th February 2007, 05:53 PM
Not sure that Menzies or Eastern take Paypal though!;)

BigSwanMiniMan
16th February 2007, 06:09 PM
Erika,

Is it just the parcel shelf for the boot you require but for a Brittish spec vehicle !!!!!!

MartinSullivan
16th February 2007, 06:25 PM
I think its the shelf under the steering column that they mean

Burple
16th February 2007, 06:29 PM
..And it'll be for a LHD car, not a real one ;);)

Silly question, but have you asked around on Mini2? There are a lot more 'Europeans' on there with cars that drive on the wrong side of the road like you... ;):D

BigSwanMiniMan
16th February 2007, 07:08 PM
Erika,

i can supply you with this part for £60 (Roughly $117 dollars).
The price includes the part, clips to fit it and the postage.
If you are interested then let me know and you can make a payment into my personal Paypal account and i will see that the money is transfered to my employers.

Regards
Chris Swan

Gismo
16th February 2007, 08:02 PM
Chris, i'm sure i don't need to remind you that PayPal will charge you, apart from that it's a very generous offer and one i'm sure will be taken by our friend from America

Uber Blu
17th February 2007, 02:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Silly question, but have you asked around on Mini2? There are a lot more 'Europeans' on there with cars that drive on the wrong side of the road like you... ;):D

I haven't asked on Mini2...but had to chuckle about your "real car" and "wrong side of the road" comments. :)

Uber Blu
17th February 2007, 02:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by BigSwanMiniMan

Erika,

Is it just the parcel shelf for the boot you require but for a Brittish spec vehicle !!!!!!

It's the shelf/tray that fits under the steering column. I sent a pic via email. :D

Burple
17th February 2007, 04:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by Uber Blu

quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

I haven't asked on Mini2...but had to chuckle about your "real car" and "wrong side of the road" comments. :)

:D:D:D:D:D

:D:cool: