PDA

View Full Version : Mini Bikers

BJN
16th February 2007, 06:16 AM
Any Mini Bikers going to the Scottish bike show in March?

Craig
16th February 2007, 07:33 AM
most probably... although I don't have a bike at the moment.. ;)

X30YES
16th February 2007, 06:56 PM
Ask Mom !!!

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h124/ab2pcs/DSCF0110MediumSmall.jpg

T6 KFR
16th February 2007, 11:46 PM
was wanting to anyway, its 10th March isnt it?

Would any folks be taking their bikes, unless you dont have one !

BJN
18th February 2007, 08:43 AM
It's on 10th and 11th March, I'll be going on the 11th, dunno yet about bike, was hoping to buy some stuff

broken_brian
20th February 2007, 02:25 AM
I will be there but i will be going on the saturday this time as i was going to go on the sunday last year but didnt make it due to the snow

T6 KFR
20th February 2007, 05:30 PM
yip, think it would be the saturday for me too folks

monkimagic
20th February 2007, 09:34 PM
Sunday for me, and I am taking the Bike

broken_brian
21st February 2007, 05:43 AM
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Not buying much then?

im going in the car just incase i buy some things easier to get it home in a car.:D

monkimagic
21st February 2007, 08:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by broken_brian

Not buying much then?

im going in the car just incase i buy some things easier to get it home in a car.:D

Got all I need and no spare cash, other than a new bike that is ;), Maybe I should take a Transit....thats the ticket, a Transit !!

zimbo
22nd February 2007, 03:37 AM
Not sure if I'll be going this year... trying to save money for my trip to Florida in June, besides it would most likely make me think twice about selling my black baby after seeing all those nice new shiney bikes!!

monkimagic
23rd February 2007, 12:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by zimbo

Not sure if I'll be going this year... trying to save money for my trip to Florida in June, besides it would most likely make me think twice about selling my black baby after seeing all those nice new shiney bikes!!

And so you should be thinking twice!!! Is there no option to hold on to it?

zimbo
23rd February 2007, 02:31 AM

Nope, Im getting made redundant very soon, along with 649 others... So every penny is a must and I'm just not getting to use the bike as much as I would like too :disapprove: My car might be the next victim....

monkimagic
2nd March 2007, 05:33 AM

Nope, Im getting made redundant very soon, along with 649 others... So every penny is a must and I'm just not getting to use the bike as much as I would like too :disapprove: My car might be the next victim....

Thats bad news mate, sorry to hear it.