PDA

View Full Version : hi y'all...my new improved....magnaflow'ed s!

b4d4bing
21st January 2004, 09:44 AM
maybe you recognise me from mini2...but a hello to all my scottish buddies!!

HHHEEEEEELLLLOOOOOO!

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/B4d4Bing/24987.jpg

Burple
21st January 2004, 10:13 AM
Wow... looks good!!
So how does it sound??? :D:D

Wul
21st January 2004, 06:39 PM
B4 - now thats an exhaust! :D

b4d4bing
24th January 2004, 05:53 AM
why thank you...the car sounds very rumbly in a good way...its loud but just makes you want to press that right foot harder....was coming home last night from the cinema and was comming over the expressway passed the secc and cosmic girl by jamiroquai came on the radio...it was like i was powering along in a lambo...sounded similar aswell!!

oh also got an invite to test drive the new v6 3.2 audi TT DSG tiptronic at lomond audi...it was a monster...sooooo nice...makes the 225 tt seem slow...infact my s was faster as far as the seat of the pants dyno goes. Shame the 3.2 v6 is a tt...if it was in a new sports car and not a "there are millions of them" tt i would want one...the v6 roar is HOT!

Gismo
24th January 2004, 06:12 AM
I'd be interested to hear what you have to say about the sound after a month or so of driving the car to see if it becomes too intrusive to you.
I know Maxim on MINI2 had the same exhaust and he removed it due to excessive noise.

Bonnie Scotland

Julz
24th January 2004, 09:12 PM
Well, if anyone thinks their exhaust is too instrusive, I'll give them a hurl in my car, and they'll then think their exhaust is silent!! I have three packs of Dynamat in the car and am away to get a bigger silencer fitted as the constant ringing in ma lugs ain't good!!:dead: