PDA

View Full Version : R93 5-Star Rocket Alloys will swap for 16s

Mark R
14th February 2007, 08:46 PM
I'm looking for a set of the 15" R93 5-Star Rocket Design Light Alloy Wheels in good condition, would like to swap a set of the 16" R83 5-Star Design Light Alloy Wheels.

Wheels are in good condition with only very minor kerb rash, photos can be sent of the wheels upon request. The tyres on the wheels are worn so would need to be replaced before the wheels could really be used. I'm not bothered about the condition of tyres supplied with the wheels as it's really just the alloys I want.

Great way for someone to upgrade to 16" wheels from their 15s.

ianking
14th February 2007, 09:15 PM
Why on earth do you want to go backwards in terms of alloy size.
You should really keep you're 16's as when you go to sell you're car it should have at least 16's on it as part of the Chilli pack.

Mark R
14th February 2007, 09:19 PM
Just like the look of the 15s more than anything available in 16s. I'll still have a set of the original wheels on the car for when that time comes. I'm planning on saving them for winter use since they are still runflats and keeping the 15s for summer on non-runflats.

Mark R
16th February 2007, 11:54 PM
No luck it seems. Anyone know if these wheels I'm after came as standard of any MINI or were they just an option for the One?

Mark R
17th February 2007, 12:00 AM
Just found out they were standard on the Cooper Convertible. Guess that's why I can't find many people with them.:)