PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phone tarrifs

vintageb3
13th February 2007, 06:40 AM
Hi Guys...

OK I'm on crap mobile tariff from Orange. It's called Dolphin ( I like to call it "Flounder" )

Its 500 minutes and 500 texts a month "free" for £35.00 plus phone insurance

Can I ask what other people are receiving and what they are paying?

Thanks

mark

illegalhunter
13th February 2007, 06:50 AM
unlimited call & txts no line rental company mobile shear bliss

Mark R
13th February 2007, 06:55 AM
Hey Mark,

I'm on Dolphin 30 which I got online just in January and I'm getting 150 minutes and 850 texts a month. Don't use the phone to talk unless I need to though so it's fine for me that way. I know they offer better deals online than they do in the stores.

If your thinking about cancelling then call them and ask for the retentions department and talk to them about it. I was told that by an orange rep when I was having some initial problems but they were resolved before I got the chance to call but it should be worth a shot.

vintageb3
13th February 2007, 06:56 AM
quote:Originally posted by deerslayer

unlimited call & txts no line rental company mobile shear bliss

Well John...I too have a company owned mobile...problem is....I too own the company

mark

Neil and Lorna
13th February 2007, 07:38 AM
I'm on orange dolphin as well with free broadband.:):)

Neil.:D:D

The Dogfather
13th February 2007, 07:42 AM
If you sign up to a new contract you can often get a long period of half price line rental, I'm getting 15 month half price on O2....

Moonshine
13th February 2007, 05:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by vintageb3

It's called Dolphin ( I like to call it "Flounder" )

hehehehe!!!:D

Gerry

Gismo
13th February 2007, 06:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by Mark R
I'm on Dolphin 30 which I got online just in January and I'm getting 150 minutes and 850 texts a month:eek: That's almost 30 texts a day :p you need to get out more ;)

ianking
13th February 2007, 06:35 PM
I recently got a new contract after 7 years with the same contract on 02. Im now on the Tmobile. Its some unlimited thing that I pay £35 per month and get the equivalent of about £180 credit per month. It works out at hundreds of texts and lots of minutes to any network any time. I was a bit sceptical at the time but the boy in the shop said it was the best thing for me. I have never gone over the £35 yet. In fact no where near it so I should have probably taken the lesser contract.

Mark R
13th February 2007, 06:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

quote:Originally posted by Mark R
I'm on Dolphin 30 which I got online just in January and I'm getting 150 minutes and 850 texts a month:eek: That's almost 30 texts a day :p you need to get out more ;)

Don't worry, I still ended up with 600 left over my first month so I'm not quite that bad yet.:D

euan
13th February 2007, 07:32 PM
Orange price matched the Tmobile Flext for me - I get the equivalent for the same money - 300 odd mins and some obscene amount of texts, and free insurance, for 25 quid a month.

KAH
13th February 2007, 08:45 PM
Ive been on an O2 online contract for years £30 a month gets me 500min anytime and 1000texts a month...cant complain