PDA

View Full Version : MINI MEATS 10 " PIRNHALL EXPERIENCE" - 9th March

N12 JLK
10th February 2007, 09:09 PM
HOW ABOUT A GREAT NIGHT WITH SOME BANTER, FOOD AND IMPRESSIONS ( JAMESF THE NEW MIKE YARDWOOD) THEN GET YOURSELF ALONG TO ANOTHER MINI MEATS. THESE HAVE PROVEN REALLY POPULAR WITH THE REGULARS AND WE STEADLY GET NEW FACES ALONG EVER MONTH.
AS IVE STATED BEFORE MINI MEATS WAS SET UP FOR THE WINTER MONTHS WHEN IT IS TOO COLD AND DAMP FOR RUNS AND IT IS A GOOD CHANCE TO GET TOGETHER AND HAVE A BLETHER BUT DUE TO THE POPULARITY AND DEMANDS FROM CERTAIN PEOPLE I CONTINUED TO ORGANISE THEM NEARLY EVERY MONTH ONLY FOR A BREAK WHEN MINI REALLY ANNOYED ME DUE TO THE OXFORD 3 SAGA AND WELL I JUST COULDNT BE BOTHERED;)
IF I HAVE TIME I MAY DO ANOTHER QUIZ ON THE NIGHT BUT I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON THIS PAGE.
THIS MEET WILL BE HELD AT THE POPULAR PIRNHALL INN STIRLING, MEETING AT 7PM ON FRIDAY THE 9TH OF MARCH FOR GRUB AT 7:30PM.
COME ON GET YOUR NAMES DOWN LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET MORE THAN 20 TO GO FOR A RECORD!

ADDRESS AND DIRECTIONS=
Directions (http://www.brewersfayre.host.goodtechnology.net/results.jsp?establishmentID=1646&qasSearchFileType=Brewers_Fayre)

MENU=
Menu (http://www.brewersfayre.co.uk/Menus/)

1= JASON & LESLEY
2= JAMESF
3= ANDY & LENORE
4= FIONA & ALAN ( hope your knee is better by then Alan)
5= JOHN P (MAYBE)
6= MARK R & JOANNA
7= CRAIG & JUDE
8= EWAN (MAYBE)
9= ROB
10= MARKYC
11= CLAIRE & RAB
12= Ian and 2 kids
13= Bignorm

james f
10th February 2007, 11:07 PM
will be there

AndyP & Lenore
11th February 2007, 02:35 AM
We will be there.:D

Scottie
11th February 2007, 02:50 AM
us to

J44HN P
11th February 2007, 07:36 AM
I may come along if im allowed and i make friends by then, ha ha, And if im off work ofcourse.

Mark R
11th February 2007, 10:01 AM
Count me in and like last time a possible with Joanna but will need to check.

Gismo
11th February 2007, 12:00 PM
Sadly i'll miss another one, just home, one of these days ;)

Craig
12th February 2007, 12:44 AM
Got a work night out organised for that night (which I'm organising) so will try and change the date...:approve:

SarahMunro
12th February 2007, 08:05 PM
Oh no I can't make this one, sorry! Its my mums 50th and we are taking her away for a girlie weekend!
Ian obviously isn't coming so he will probably make it for def since i'm not making his dinner :p

ianking
12th February 2007, 08:12 PM
I dont think I can make this as im sure I have been pressured into watching my brother and sister as my parents are away for the weekend. Will double check the dates though.

SarahMunro
12th February 2007, 08:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by ianking

I dont think I can make this as im sure I have been pressured into watching my brother and sister as my parents are away for the weekend. Will double check the dates though.

Oh yeah I forgot about them. You def are looking after them that week and weekend!
That will surely put us off kids! :p (no they are really nice for me)

ianking
12th February 2007, 08:22 PM
Yes my brother and sister are the best form of contraceptive around.

I will ask them if they want to come with me and if so I will be in attendance.

AndyP & Lenore
13th February 2007, 04:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by ianking

Yes my brother and sister are the best form of contraceptive around.

Try looking after 400 screaming weans on a Saturday afternoon:eek:. Well, any afternoon the kids are off school:eek::eek:. At least we only have them for a couple of hours then ship them off to their parents again.;)

A.:D

Craig
13th February 2007, 05:28 AM
Put us down for this one please.... (cancelled the works night oot!):D:D

AndyP & Lenore
13th February 2007, 05:56 AM
quote:Originally posted by Craig & Jude

Put us down for this one please.... (cancelled the works night oot!):D:D

Glad to see you've got your priorities sorted.;)

ELFMAN
13th February 2007, 11:54 PM
Put me down as a 'possible' Jason - dead busy at work, so late finishing is getting in the way of real life I'm afraid.

Re. Best form of contraception? I've found that a complete lack of a woman works a treat... Still, I suppose it saves on all the cheesey Valentine's stuff. Cynical? Me?? Never! As a tribute to the great Romantics like Byron, Coleridge, Shelley and Chris De Burgh, I'm away to put on a big wig, a huge shirt, take loads of Opium, write screeds of poetry and roam the windswept hills in the rain looking for a winsome Kate Bush type...or any girl who's not that fussy and up for a snog. Well, anybody got a better idea?

AndyP & Lenore
14th February 2007, 01:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by ELFMAN

Put me down as a 'possible' Jason - dead busy at work, so late finishing is getting in the way of real life I'm afraid.

Re. Best form of contraception? I've found that a complete lack of a woman works a treat... Still, I suppose it saves on all the cheesey Valentine's stuff. Cynical? Me?? Never! As a tribute to the great Romantics like Byron, Coleridge, Shelley and Chris De Burgh, I'm away to put on a big wig, a huge shirt, take loads of Opium, write screeds of poetry and roam the windswept hills in the rain looking for a winsome Kate Bush type...or any girl who's not that fussy and up for a snog. Well, anybody got a better idea?

Ewan, you crack me up. PMSL.:D:D

ELFMAN
14th February 2007, 05:10 PM
Imagine what it's like inside my head though....

BJN
16th February 2007, 06:09 AM
Damn I'll never make it to Stirling in time, sorry Jason

stoney
17th February 2007, 12:12 AM
put me down chistine is working a late shift !!!

markyc
17th February 2007, 04:53 AM
Mr Nicol sir Marky boy will be there :D

The Elfmiester might not be there mind if he gets lost wandering aboot in tham there hills spaced oot his crazy mind looking for Katey babe :eek::eek::clown::D;)

claire
24th February 2007, 06:57 AM
hey there, can you add me and Rab to the list please. i'm working up in Dundee now, but all going well should be back in time to make the meal:D

ELFMAN
26th February 2007, 05:39 PM
Marky says: “The Elfmiester might not be there mind if he gets lost wandering aboot in tham there hills spaced oot his crazy mind looking for Katey babe.”

Euan says: I'll be there, the Opium turned out to be baking soda, my Big Shirt shrunk at the cleaners and Kate has dissed me and run off with that b@st@rd Heathcliffe.....'same as it ever was.......'

markyc
27th February 2007, 06:13 AM

Marky says: “The Elfmiester might not be there mind if he gets lost wandering aboot in tham there hills spaced oot his crazy mind looking for Katey babe.”

Euan says: I'll be there, the Opium turned out to be baking soda, my Big Shirt shrunk at the cleaners and Kate has dissed me and run off with that b@st@rd Heathcliffe.....'same as it ever was.......'

PMSL Euan :D:D:D:D:approve:;)

ELFMAN
27th February 2007, 05:16 PM
I can recommend a cleaner, if you don't mind 'em getting shrunk..... You'll be able to do an authentic Bee Gees impression tho'. “Well you can tell by the way I walk I'm a woman's man..etc”

ianking
1st March 2007, 06:24 AM
I will be able to make this but unfortunately I will need to bring my wee brother and sister (Fraser & Mhairi) but they are no that bad really. Having to babysit whilst the folks jet off on a wee hol for the old boys 50th.

ELFMAN
1st March 2007, 05:19 PM
Ian, your DAD'S 50th? That's only 6 years older than me.... I'm now well depressed... Somebody send me a Kylie (or similar) to cheer me up! Where's me cardigan and me Werther's?

N12 JLK
2nd March 2007, 04:58 AM
I have got 20 names for next week but will book it for 24 as 4 from Menzies maybe going , Clare,Stewart, Chris and Scott.

Mark R
6th March 2007, 07:50 AM
Well it turns out I won't be able to make this one after all. Meeting with the Minister that's performing our wedding that night to discuss the vows and order of service.

Hope you all have a great night.

james f
6th March 2007, 08:09 AM
gonna have to bail on this :(

AndyP & Lenore
6th March 2007, 09:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by james f

gonna have to bail on this :(

Oh no! Now who are we gonna take the micky out of? HUH! You really know how to spoil someones evening don't you?;):eek::D

A.;)

ELFMAN
6th March 2007, 10:52 PM
Remember I'll be there Andy!

But just keep yer' hands off my 'Mickey'. And my MINI as well... it DISNEY get touched! (groan).

N12 JLK
7th March 2007, 05:33 AM
No bother james and Mark , hope you get on well with the minister Mark.

I am now away for 2 night's and will be back on Friday evening just before mini meats so wont have a chance to add or delet any entry's so I hope to see as many of you's as possible.

Ta ta Thurso here i come so watch out!

Bignorm
7th March 2007, 07:29 PM
hey jason i wont be able to make this friday sorry mate i have something for u will pass it to someone local to bring to you

Craig
7th March 2007, 08:00 PM
just drop it at ma hoose... it might get to Jason, depends if it's any good... ;)

ianking
7th March 2007, 08:22 PM
Or I could pop past Eastern on friday as im off.

Norman, let me know if you need to me to do this.

Bignorm
8th March 2007, 01:15 AM
YEAH RIGHT CRAIG YOU WISH hey ian yeah you could pop round here on friday if you wanted that would be great mate do u know where my office is mate

ianking
8th March 2007, 04:12 AM
Norman

Will I pop round to Russel Road on fri afternoon and come to the parts counter or are you in service reception.

Ian

Bignorm
8th March 2007, 07:03 PM
im in the office up stairs mate but if u just come in i will come see you again cheers again mate

ianking
8th March 2007, 07:51 PM
No Probs Norman.

Are you working up the stairs with Elaine at the service booking call centre bit?

Bignorm
9th March 2007, 12:37 AM
nah mate elaine works in the office downstairs now i have my own office next to phil the service manager so cant complain just lock the door when i dont wanna be bothered lol

ianking
9th March 2007, 12:41 AM
Is Phil the service manager now, I thought it was Callum.

Clare1
9th March 2007, 07:44 PM
You been promoted Norm ( your own office)??? ;0)

Bignorm
9th March 2007, 10:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by Clare1

You been promoted Norm ( your own office)??? ;0)

well in a manner of speaking yeah kind of:D

Bignorm
9th March 2007, 10:50 PM
hey jason thanks for the phone call last night hope u enjoy your night tonight hope u like ur bag of treats

anyway let me know how ur meal goes ill let u know how mine goes:D
with all this moving up in the world im doing lol

AndyP & Lenore
9th March 2007, 11:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bignorm

.....with all this moving up in the world im doing lol

Dealer Principal?;):D

Mark R
9th March 2007, 11:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

quote:Originally posted by Bignorm

.....with all this moving up in the world im doing lol

Dealer Principal?;):D

Perhaps then it'd be aero kits and JCW parts that'd be the swag.:D:p

AndyP & Lenore
10th March 2007, 01:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by Mark R
Perhaps then it'd be aero kits and JCW parts that'd be the swag.:D:p

:approve::approve::approve:

Clare1
10th March 2007, 01:15 AM
So come on then Norm, whats your new job title??? :p

N12 JLK
10th March 2007, 07:11 AM
Great night , thanks to Norman/ Eastern for the gifts , see you all soon. Need to phone you Norman soon.

AndyP & Lenore
10th March 2007, 08:34 AM
Great night. Good to see everyone again.:D

Big thanks to Norman for the gifts.:D

Craig
10th March 2007, 07:21 PM
Nice night out. :approve::approve:

Thanks for a wee shot of yer motor Ian round the car park... just makes me want my car back more.. ;)

Rab/Claire - I can see you in a new S shortly... :approve::approve::approve:

stoney
10th March 2007, 07:49 PM
ell thanx for goood night sorry had 2 cut it short but we all know what work is like

Bignorm
11th March 2007, 03:16 AM
glad you had a good night everyone my new title is parts gimp clair lol nah still doing the parts but i have my office as i deal mainly with the trade customers and the mini's help alot with our sales department aswell

ianking
11th March 2007, 03:25 AM
Had a great night last night, as did the wee bro and sis. Thanks again for the free stuff Norman.

ELFMAN
11th March 2007, 08:07 AM
Nice one everybody, good to see you again - AND the new new MINIS, ALL nice, but my vote has to go to Marky C's poppin' Blue Chequered machine. Keeping mine below 5 grand - most of the time - meant I only had to stop for petrol eight times on the way home... Ah, you're only young twice!

claire
12th March 2007, 12:47 AM
We both had a fab night, it was nice to meet up with you all again, cheers for making us feel welcome:)

Huge thanks to Norman @ western for the goodies, had my cap on today (great for bad hair days hehe:D)

Lookin' forward to the next mini meet.

markyc
12th March 2007, 02:27 AM

Nice one everybody, good to see you again - AND the new new MINIS, ALL nice, but my vote has to go to Marky C's poppin' Blue Chequered machine. Keeping mine below 5 grand - most of the time - meant I only had to stop for petrol eight times on the way home... Ah, you're only young twice!

LOL :D:D;)

Great night yet again :) Thanks go to Jason for organising the night and to Norman for the goodies :approve: Don't think it will be too long before Claire and Rab have a new mowta, me thinks a new S might be along shortly :eek::p:D;)

claire
12th March 2007, 04:36 AM
hehe, well you never know, I do still love my wee mini but the gadgets in the new ones are pretty nifty, and the sound from the exhuast...MMmmmm, me likes:D

Cheers for the sneaky look at yours Mark, its V lovely:cool: