PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday the 27th

Vosh
20th January 2004, 09:19 PM
Thats the day I pick up my new Cooper! :D Had hoped this Saturday, but I'll just have to wait an extra couple of days. I've even taken the day off work so I can spend the day driving around.

God, this is going to be a long week... :dead:

GAJ
20th January 2004, 09:29 PM
I remember the week I picked up my car! I felt exactly the same!
Just six more sleeps to go!

yiponwah
20th January 2004, 09:43 PM
Yeh, it hard to wait for week, U even sleep while thinking about ur new car. So gd luck with the new car and this coming week of waiting..

minidriver#1
20th January 2004, 09:46 PM
and remember to get some photos up :) i took the day off too when i picked Cobra up, its got to be done :)

r15col
20th January 2004, 09:52 PM
I remember the last week of our wait very well. We were in Marbella for the week visiting a friend in August.:cool: One of the best holidays for a long time, normally you don't want to go home. But we had a new Mini to get home for and all week that was all we could talk about. Got back on a Sunday and straight to the dealers on Monday morning. It was worth the wait believe me.:D:D:D

Willie M
21st January 2004, 04:26 PM
Hang in there Vosh, you know you can do it :) Are you planning to go anywhere in particular on your day off, or are you just going to let the car take you where it wants to go?

All the best with the new MINI, hopefully see you on a future run sometime :cool: