PDA

View Full Version : Pink Mini

ianking
6th February 2007, 06:12 PM
Was brousing flee bay and noticed this. Seller is claiming that it was a special order from plant oxford. I wasnt aware that Mini done special orders for anybody.
It reads from the description that this car left the factory in the razor pink color but if you look at the interior pic you can just see the door check and it looks like it is Astro Black. Think the seller is telling porkies or just getting a wee bit confused.

Heres the link.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-MINI-MINI-COOPER-HOT-PINK_W0QQitemZ110088854719QQihZ001QQcategoryZ38708 QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

SarahMunro
6th February 2007, 06:18 PM
Not really to my taste but each to their own. :cool:

ianking
6th February 2007, 06:22 PM
Nor mine, im glad you didnt take a fancying to that mini, mind you I would never want to drive it so there would be no confusion as to which car I was taking.

Burple
6th February 2007, 07:14 PM
"Yes, you might see a pink mini, but it will probably be a re-sprayed
car & not half as nice as this! "

er..wot?
that's obviously BEEN resprayed! :D:D
and a nice cheap one too if they've not done inside the doors!

Do Mini do cars like this for Promotions? Wouldn't they spray the whole car?

Blah blah blah BUZZ WORDS..blah blah blah JORDAN blah blah blah HOT PINK blah blah blah MOTOROLA RAZR. That's enough for me to walk away! ;):p:D and just look at the other example of style in the driveway! ;);):D:D

ianking
6th February 2007, 07:37 PM
I bet the driver is called Chelsea or Chantel or the such like.

duncan
6th February 2007, 08:08 PM
Vehicle details LS55VOF
Manufacturer
Model
Body type 3 DOOR HATCHBACK
Colour BLACK
Fuel type PETROL
Date manufactured 21 February 2006
Number of previous owners 1

Doesn't look black to me.

I Remember this (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6104&SearchTerms=Carphone+Warehouse) thread though. Wonder if this is the one they're claiming it to be?

james f
6th February 2007, 08:14 PM
lol what a chav tatstic waste of a mini i know that they do specail builds as a few mates of mine worked in the factory and they will do custom colour if your pocket will strech as its about 5k to have it done i think

Scottie
6th February 2007, 08:23 PM
think she sounds genuine in as much as it is a Mini;);):p

sounds like it could be the carphonewarehouse mini won in a competition.

Not bad looking Porsche in the back ground I'd have one;)

MartinSullivan
6th February 2007, 08:27 PM
One of Simons at essential mini's customers father paid oxford a huge amount of money to stop the production line and produce a factory sprayed pink mini for his beloved daughter. At the time this was the only car that plant oxford had done as a special, and it isnt the one in this ad.

Bignorm
6th February 2007, 10:45 PM
THE CAR IN THIS ADD ha ha is a black car its been resprayed the dealer was western ave

ianking
6th February 2007, 10:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bignorm

THE CAR IN THIS ADD ha ha is a black car its been resprayed the dealer was western ave

Is that anything to do with the eastern/western group that you work for???

illegalhunter
6th February 2007, 10:56 PM
its a stinker i wouldnt have it with stolen money

monkimagic
7th February 2007, 09:36 AM
Oh for the love of all things holy!!! scrap that thing

Clare1
7th February 2007, 09:28 PM
100% the car left the factory in BLACK! :p

PACMAN
7th February 2007, 10:12 PM
Yuck :dead::dead: