PDA

View Full Version : forum skin

james f
6th February 2007, 01:12 AM
is it possible to change the colours on the site like you can on mini2 from black to white :question::p

The Dogfather
6th February 2007, 02:22 AM
Yes, Calum can change them but it would mean changing the colours for all users...

Monsta Mo Mini
6th February 2007, 04:46 AM
...I was just about to say that ;)

Monsta Mo Mini
6th February 2007, 04:49 AM
The answer is yes but only once we've made the transition to vBulletin. I've not yet exhausted the possibility that I can actually import the exisiting forums over. I'm just waiting on some feedback from vBulletin presales

sedgie
6th February 2007, 04:53 AM
och dinnae change....i getting auld calum......i can see white on black!:p

PACMAN
6th February 2007, 06:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by sedgie

just dinnae make it a map background or sedgie will be really lost :p:p:p:blackeye::eek::)

sedgie
6th February 2007, 06:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by PACMAN

just dinnae make it a map background or sedgie will be really lost :p:p:p:blackeye::eek::)

HO! FUD!....i can read a map no probs ....but not while driving!:dead:....i no "nightrider":p

PACMAN
6th February 2007, 07:17 AM

HO! FUD!....i can read a map no probs ....but not while driving!:dead:....i no "nightrider":p

:D:D

X30YES
6th February 2007, 07:40 AM

You read ?????

Crombers
6th February 2007, 08:59 AM
More like , HO! FUD!....i canny find the end of ma nose :D

minidriver#1
11th May 2007, 08:43 PM
Yeah you can, the admin can create user selectable skins which means people can have the site look how they want :D

Gismo
12th May 2007, 04:56 AM
Yeah you can, the admin can create user selectable skins which means people can have the site look how they want :D
Not to be confused with the original question :rolleyes: yes, in vBulletin the skins can be changed, but not for the previous snitz forums for when the question was first asked ;)

The Dogfather
12th May 2007, 07:57 AM
Not to be confused with the original question :rolleyes: yes, in vBulletin the skins can be changed, but not for the previous snitz forums for when the question was first asked ;)

Thanks BS, I replied to the original question and found myself asking when and why did I say that, then it dawned on me :o That was back in Snitz :D

minidriver#1
12th May 2007, 06:34 PM

I hadn't been on the site for a while. Sorry.