PDA

View Full Version : Number Plate Stickers

Wul
26th March 2003, 07:05 PM
I don't like my original dealer any more so i've made a set of stickers which neatly cover their web address on my number plate and give credit where credit's due!

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/Wul/ministickers.jpg

They are on a word doc and can be emailed if anyone wants them!

I trimmed them neatly, laminated them then stuck them on with double sided - a bit blue peterish but look pretty good once their on and unless you look really close - you cant really tell their stuck on!

Wul

PS: Monsta/ Willie - I hope you don;t mind the NMS one!

Willie M
26th March 2003, 09:26 PM
Nice one Wul :cool:
Linda and I couldn't help but notice your MINI2 decals on your plates when you were at Ferrytoll that day.

Would be delighted if you could send me off your word doc. Fling it to blah,blah,blah\.git ;) I'm no expert with double sided tape and sticky backed plastic but I'm sure if I utilise an old egg carton and a couple of washing up liquid bottles I might just manage to affix one to my plates :D

Oh, and remember kids... be sure to use round nosed scissors incase you mortally stab yourself or something :p

Monsta Mo Mini
26th March 2003, 10:00 PM
There are newminiscotland window stickers which have kindly been supplied by John (Zooooom). I'll be handing them out at the Borders Run. They stick to the outside and fit along beside the rear wiper nicely.:D

By the way, the stickers are quite alright Wul;)

Wul
26th March 2003, 10:36 PM
Emailed you the file WillieM. Cheers chaps!

Willie M
26th March 2003, 11:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Emailed you the file WillieM.
Gotcha Wul, many thanks :cool:

Fontal
27th March 2003, 12:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

There are newminiscotland window stickers which have kindly been supplied by John (Zooooom). I'll be handing them out at the Borders Run. They stick to the outside and fit along beside the rear wiper nicely.:D

Any chance you could post one up to me please as unfortunatly I have a slight difficulty getting to meets.8);):D

John where did you get your rear number plate from or did you make the little story part your self and stick it on:question:

Cheers Fontal

minidriver#1
27th March 2003, 12:30 AM
i just know i'm gonna have about 10 different web site stickers on my windows already. lol. i hope i dont end up looking like a rice boy! hehe

Linda M
27th March 2003, 12:36 AM
Cool Wul :cool: Daisy likes stickers :D:D:D

Monsta Mo Mini
27th March 2003, 04:20 AM
quote:Any chance you could post one up to me please as unfortunatly I have a slight difficulty getting to meets.8);):D

John where did you get your rear number plate from or did you make the little story part your self and stick it on:question:

Cheers Fontal

Will do Richard. Email your details to me.

john
27th March 2003, 07:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by Fontal

quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

Any chance you could post one up to me please as unfortunatly I have a slight difficulty getting to meets.8);):D

Cheers Fontal

I have a friendly local supplier that will put anything on when making the plate;)