PDA

View Full Version : Spotted Alan's........

Big Gordy
4th February 2007, 04:25 AM
......white 'Gulf' cooper in Linlithgow today :approve: It was being driven by a very foxy young blonde:kiss: not that I noticed;) Looked nice and clean which is a good sign:D (The CAR not the blonde....or should that be the other way round:I) :p:D:approve:

Scottie
4th February 2007, 04:29 AM
must be`sold:cool:

Big Col
4th February 2007, 04:45 AM
I saw that woman test driving it when I was in Menzies a week or so ago!

Craig
4th February 2007, 06:31 AM
yeah, it's sold, also believe Lesley's old motor is sold, Knottie is sold, Scottiecoops old Silver JCW S is sold, not seen Marky's old motor about, so it may be sold also...:D:D:D

they didn't stay on the forecourt long...:approve::approve::approve::approve:

Scottie
4th February 2007, 06:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by Craig & Jude

yeah, it's sold, also believe Lesley's old motor is sold, Knottie is sold, Scottiecoops old Silver JCW S is sold, not seen Marky's old motor about, so it may be sold also...:D:D:D

they didn't stay on the forecourt long...:approve::approve::approve::approve:

yes indeed and just think of the profit they have made from us all.

What a good run Menzies have had recently selling a few of us the new R56 without any discounts allowed.

Then on the back of that taking all our traded in Mini's which frankly were all in top notch condition all looked after by Mini nuts and not just joe blogs.

I bet non of us really got anything like what we thought we should have got for them but that's trade ins for you.

Then only to be on the forecourt a few weeks and sold for a profit.

Tis a shame really that their S****ce department is a big let down as they will not make money from me again.

A'hh how much better do I feel now saying that.:D

Craig
4th February 2007, 07:02 AM
well probably the best part of £2k profit on knottie alone..;) (not counting the profit on my R56 S)

but that's why they are the dealer and we are the pauper, they take the risk(however little or large), but when it pays off, it pays off BIG STYLE!:D

not even going to comment on the "other" department..

Scottie
4th February 2007, 07:10 AM
quote:Originally posted by Craig & Jude

well probably the best part of £2k profit on knottie alone..;) (not counting the profit on my R56 S)

but that's why they are the dealer and we are the pauper, they take the risk(however little or large), but when it pays off, it pays off BIG STYLE!:D

not even going to comment on the "other" department..

yeh I know but still with all the business recently but guess we are the wrong type of after sales customers. If I rememeber correctly I'm known as nothing but "hassle":eek::eek: me hassle how could they say such a thing:p

ianking
4th February 2007, 07:12 AM
Theres a £2k mark up on Sarah's convertible anyway

Big Gordy
4th February 2007, 06:35 PM
quote:me hassle how could they say such a thing
Your only 'hassle' because you're not sucked in by there bull$hit thats all:evil: :p:D:approve:

Goldminione
5th February 2007, 12:49 AM
I was in Linlithgow yesterday morning never saw any other minis sadly.

Alan