Ewww, not a fan.

Wul
3rd February 2007, 09:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by sh@z

Ewww, not a fan.

...nope your right...it's a car! :p:evil:;):clown:

duncan
3rd February 2007, 10:14 PM
Hmm. Still not convinced they've got it right.

sh@z
3rd February 2007, 11:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

quote:Originally posted by sh@z

Ewww, not a fan.

...nope your right...it's a car! :p:evil:;):clown:

More like a van ;)

Ya wideo!

james f
3rd February 2007, 11:30 PM
looks wrong

Gismo
3rd February 2007, 11:40 PM
Not sure what peoples expectations of a traveller should look like :p but, given the current body style and replacing the rear with the relevant box type shape it looks exactly as it can only look 8):)
Looks fine to me, but, i won't be buying one anyway ;)

The Dogfather
4th February 2007, 03:25 AM
Looks like a MINI estate should, not that different from the show model. A different colour and some chromework it'll look fine

Scottie
4th February 2007, 03:46 AM
yuck

illegalhunter
4th February 2007, 04:02 AM
are you still getting one fi

Scottie
4th February 2007, 04:08 AM
quote:Originally posted by deerslayer

are you still getting one fi

No Allan no liking it at all and he has got me thinking the same.

Will defo be one that you have to wait and see in the flesh.

illegalhunter
4th February 2007, 04:12 AM
yes there ia somthing about the pics that makes think no not for me but in the flesh maybe different

The Dogfather
4th February 2007, 04:35 AM
Well the A2 should be getting on a bit by the time this comes out, so it'll be time to change it. So it come down to a countryman or an Audi A1. At the moment I'd have to say A1 is way out ahead as far as the looks are concerned.

Scottie
4th February 2007, 04:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

Well the A2 should be getting on a bit by the time this comes out, so it'll be time to change it. So it come down to a countryman or an Audi A1. At the moment I'd have to say A1 is way out ahead as far as the looks are concerned.

yes the Audi 1 is indeed a fine looking car but with Audi and VW you can have a good few faults on them and if you think Mini dealers are awful in the service department well Audi/VW are 10x worse.

KenL
4th February 2007, 04:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

yes the Audi 1 is indeed a fine looking car but with Audi and VW you can have a good few faults on them and if you think Mini dealers are awful in the service department well Audi/VW are 10x worse.

Sorry Fiona - got to disagree with you there. My VW dealer (Western VW at Fort Kinnaird, Edinburgh) were excellent. Very professional, upfront with pricing, provided courtesy cars etc. So no complaints from me.

Scottie
4th February 2007, 05:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by KenL

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Sorry Fiona - got to disagree with you there. My VW dealer (Western VW at Fort Kinnaird, Edinburgh) were excellent. Very professional, upfront with pricing, provided courtesy cars etc. So no complaints from me.

Kenl I understnad what your saying but that was a Golf nothing wrong with a Golf I hear you cry and your right:D

but give them a Touareg with millions of electric gizmo's 2 ECU's blah balh blah and all VW's dealer is lost or put it a other way VW dealers are great fixing Polo's and that's about it..

Audi dealers well they all have a crap reputation starting the minute you walk in the showroom doors.

The Dogfather
4th February 2007, 08:26 AM
Fi, have you ever owned an Audi?

I have 2, the garages are excellent, far better than John Clarks in Aberdeen.

My first A2 had a blocked injector which detonated taking half top half of the engine with it, the car went into Aberdeen Audi on the Sunday and was back with us Monday night. They delivered a hire car to our house on a Sunday night and paid for the fuel.

A bulb blew on the latest A2 a couple of weeks back, we couldnt get to the dealers to get it fixed and I was travelling back to Aberdeen that night. We rang the breakdown people to ask how to change the bulb as its a dealer fit part. They sent out a technician to our house to fix it for us. No charge either.......

Can't see BMW doing that after my experience with JCs.

Audi has the best customer care I've experienced by far.

Scottie
4th February 2007, 09:51 PM

Fi, have you ever owned an Audi?

I have 2, the garages are excellent, far better than John Clarks in Aberdeen.

My first A2 had a blocked injector which detonated taking half top half of the engine with it, the car went into Aberdeen Audi on the Sunday and was back with us Monday night. They delivered a hire car to our house on a Sunday night and paid for the fuel.

A bulb blew on the latest A2 a couple of weeks back, we couldnt get to the dealers to get it fixed and I was travelling back to Aberdeen that night. We rang the breakdown people to ask how to change the bulb as its a dealer fit part. They sent out a technician to our house to fix it for us. No charge either.......

Can't see BMW doing that after my experience with JCs.

Audi has the best customer care I've experienced by far.

VB you ask if I have ever owned a Audi:eek::eek::eek: what do you think;) of course I have :p

I have owned 2.

KenL
4th February 2007, 10:07 PM
Vidal - I really like the A2, a real classy wee car. Pity they have stopped making them.

Big Gordy
4th February 2007, 11:04 PM
I'm probably getting an 2003 A4 1.9 TDi Sport in March:D.............if the price is right:I :p:D:approve:

The Dogfather
5th February 2007, 01:14 AM
Should have guessed SC, it might have been easier to ask if there's a car you haven't owned? :p

So what did you have then?

The A2 is a great car, the TDI is a bit noisey but it'll return 60+ mpg easy. Mine is the 90bhp model, it's not slow though (0-60 in 11 secs)

The Dogfather
5th February 2007, 01:16 AM
Actually, I should say Jackie's. I've got it most of the time as I'm traveling from Durham to Aberdeen twice a week for work. Hopefully that won't continue for long and I can get my Brabus back.

Scottie
5th February 2007, 02:22 AM

Should have guessed SC, it might have been easier to ask if there's a car you haven't owned? :p

So what did you have then?

The A2 is a great car, the TDI is a bit noisey but it'll return 60+ mpg easy. Mine is the 90bhp model, it's not slow though (0-60 in 11 secs)

I had a the original Audi Quattro in maroon:cool::cool: and a Audi 80

The Dogfather
5th February 2007, 02:39 AM
Quite a long time ago then:question:

Scottie
5th February 2007, 05:48 AM

Quite a long time ago then:question:

the quattro I had until about 6 years ago.:eek::eek:

Crombers
6th February 2007, 08:04 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

I'm probably getting an 2003 A4 1.9 TDi Sport in March:D.............if the price is right:I :p:D:approve:

Your not ............. surely............. trading in the MI!!.......... please say this can't be so big man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!