PDA

View Full Version : New Movies

X30YES
2nd February 2007, 04:39 AM
I Watched Blood Diamond last night , a great movie , VG in fact and well worth a look ,very well acted as well .
Rocky Balboa tonight :p

illegalhunter
2nd February 2007, 04:55 AM
rocky is ok no adrain init but

AndyP & Lenore
2nd February 2007, 05:46 AM
The Good Shepherd look the muts nuts. Looking forward to that one.:D

A.:D

Gismo
2nd February 2007, 06:03 AM
I saw Deja Vu before i left for Baku, you really had to pay attention to what was going on, an ok movie, but, if you just wanna chill without having to use your brain too much then this movie aint it :p

Rocky was fab :approve: totally no way it could ever happen in real life, but, hey, see previous paragraph 8)

stoney
2nd February 2007, 07:41 AM
i seen crank the other night it was great !!!!! (thanx andy p ):)

AndyP & Lenore
2nd February 2007, 07:44 AM
quote:Originally posted by stone

i seen crank the other night it was great !!!!! (thanx andy p ):)

Check!;):D;):D

vintageb3
2nd February 2007, 02:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

I Watched Blood Diamond last night , a great movie , VG in fact and well worth a look ,very well acted as well .
Rocky Balboa tonight :p

Balboa was terrible!!!!...right on par with every other Rocky film...so it was a great film! :)

Best line in the film "do you have a reservation?"

Not going to ruin it with the punchline though...

mark

X30YES
2nd February 2007, 09:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I saw Deja Vu before i left for Baku, you really had to pay attention to what was going on, an ok movie, but, if you just wanna chill without having to use your brain too much then this movie aint it :p

Rocky was fab :approve: totally no way it could ever happen in real life, but, hey, see previous paragraph 8)
I watched Deja Vu at the weekend,thought it was good ,until the time machine bit :eek:...The Queen and Mel Gibson (apocalypse) movie are next ....about the only good thing about being stuck offshore .well one of them :p:D;)

X30YES
16th February 2007, 06:52 PM
Just watched , Queen , a very well acted film and HM plays her part very well ,also The Guardian,(Coastguard rescue movie) worth a look .

euan
16th February 2007, 06:59 PM
Is watching a Coastguard film the best idea while offshore? :)