PDA

View Full Version : 17" Cooper S alloys

G-Star
1st February 2007, 01:30 AM
Lookin for the crown 17" Cooper S alloy wheels lads, would be lookin for either the white ones or standard colours, if u know of anyone selling these or have seen these it would be great!!! cheers

roadrunner
2nd February 2007, 07:44 AM
I have a set of 17 inch white S Spokes for sales with Dulop RF, they only have 12,000 miles on them if your interested

G-Star
2nd February 2007, 06:34 PM
Do u have any fotos of them? HOw much u lookin for them mate?

J Cee
2nd February 2007, 10:31 PM
Hi Mate! I have a set of these wheels in silver they are brand new with Pirelli 205/45/17 run-flat tyres.

G-Star
2nd February 2007, 10:50 PM
sounds good, how much u lookin for them?

Craig
3rd February 2007, 12:02 AM
I think there is some misunderstanding here. Crown spokes are not the same as S Spokes.

You asked for Crown Spokes G-Star and I think J Cee has S Spokes.. ? ?

G-Star
3rd February 2007, 12:25 AM
yeah but ive had a look at the S spokes and theyr just as good, proably better if im honest, but cheers for looking out for us mate!!

Gismo
3rd February 2007, 12:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by G-Star
yeah but ive had a look at the S spokes and theyr just as good, proably better if im honest, but cheers for looking out for us mate!!
Translation ;) back off R56 boy, keep you're nose out of my business :p:blackeye::D

G-Star
3rd February 2007, 01:05 AM
ohh no no no, that is not right, I would never say that ;)

Craig
3rd February 2007, 03:00 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Translation ;) back off R56 boy, keep you're nose out of my business :p:blackeye::D

listen, I'm also a classic lover and if ye'd left the wee boy along, I'd have had a shot of him by now...;)

anyway, leave the R56 bashing to Pacman, that's what he's good at... ;)

roadrunner
3rd February 2007, 03:21 AM
G-Star, send me your email address and send the photos, to see what you think.
My email address is on here.

J Cee
3rd February 2007, 09:03 AM
Hi G-Star! sorry about the misunderstanding if your still interested in the S spokes I’m looking for around £600.ono this is negotiable and they are in first class condition.
If not mate hope you get something sorted out and welcome to the site.:)

Cheers J Cee.

roadrunner
3rd February 2007, 08:31 PM
White 17 inch S Spokes with Dunlop RF tyres, 12000 miles, wheels in great condition...£200.00
Will send photo's, can you email me if you are interested.

PACMAN
4th February 2007, 01:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by Craig & Jude

quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

listen, I'm also a classic lover and if ye'd left the wee boy along, I'd have had a shot of him by now...;)

anyway, leave the R56 bashing to Pacman, that's what he's good at... ;)

:D:blackeye::D:blackeye::D:blackeye::D:blackeye::D

roadrunner
5th February 2007, 08:01 AM
Gav,

You got mail !

G-Star
5th February 2007, 06:55 PM
Cheers mate, will have a look when i get home later on tonight, no chance before then!

roadrunner
6th February 2007, 03:57 AM
Sold