PDA

View Full Version : Found this on ebay

ianking
31st January 2007, 10:30 PM
I see the seller is breaking a ParkLane and is offering the complete interior. Im sure there was someone on here a while back looking for ParkLane seats.

Parklane Seats (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-Mini-Park-Lane-leather-seats-interior_W0QQitemZ190076709272QQihZ009QQcategoryZ1 00916QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

james f
31st January 2007, 10:53 PM
be careful buying seats that have been in a smash as when i had my crash the seats supports and mech all had to be replaced

ianking
31st January 2007, 11:25 PM
My word if your car was as badly smased as to need new seat supports and mechanisms I dont think I would have wanted my car fixed at all.

james f
31st January 2007, 11:32 PM
not so much cos of the damage but im a well built lad and it was the fact i was lifter out my seat and slammed back into it when the mini met the ditch

ianking
31st January 2007, 11:34 PM
Oh dear, did you get any snaps of your car before it was rebuilt.

james f
31st January 2007, 11:45 PM
theres a few pics and a video on my mates camera that will curl your toes the noise it makes not ever looked at them since that day but its going next month as its been nothing but trouble since i got it back

ianking
31st January 2007, 11:52 PM
Was he filming you as it crashed.
Many years ago one of my mum's cars was quite badly smashed. It was only months old, it was repaired at the dealer. It was however a different car when it came back and despite sending it back several times it just wasnt right so she ended up trading it in to a different dealer pretty soon after that.

james f
1st February 2007, 02:33 AM
na he filmed it as they pulled it out of said ditch know what you mean about it no feeling right