PDA

View Full Version : Linda's possible next motor...

Big Col
19th January 2004, 02:36 AM
Was in Menzies at the weekend getting my windscreen strut trim bashed back into place after it started whistling when doing 70 on the way home down the motorway. (Just before any smart A*** says <looks at Gordy and LnL> no I don't know what tune it was whistling :p). Anywho, when I was there I saw the white 'S' with the viper stripes. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Very nice Linda.

Oh...and despite the trim being boshed back into place, the whisting is still there! Grrrrrrr. :mad::disapprove:

Julz
19th January 2004, 05:06 AM
Does the whistling sound like Harry Secombe blowing a raspberry?? If so, it could be your window alignment is out of place, I'm on my second dose of the Secombes!!!:D
p.s. nicccccccccccce Linda, poor Daisy and Stouffer, can you not sell them as a package deal so the poor wee orphans can stay together??;)

Willie M
19th January 2004, 04:33 PM
Now, now children, Calm Down, Calm Down.....
The S in question sure ain't Linda's <phew>.. Don't worry Julz, Daisy's gonna be around for a good while yet :approve:

Ian (Menzies) had specced this car up as his new demo car. He'd only had it for 3 days when a guy walked in (looking to buy an X5), saw the Pepper White S and bought it on the spot. Didin't see the car myself but Linda had caught a glimpse of it last week and said it was a stunner. Oh, and Ian's apparently off to spec another one just the same :cool:

Big Col
19th January 2004, 04:59 PM
LOL. The whistling doesn't sound like a does of the Secombes Julz. It's just a high pitched whistle. Dead annoying.

Imagine going in for an X5 and walking out with a Mini! Bet his wife will kill him. heh heh.

Linda M
20th January 2004, 12:22 AM
Yeah and I 'really' fancied that MINI :cool: Just as well it's sold now :eek:

zimbo
20th January 2004, 11:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M
Ian (Menzies) had specced this car up as his new demo car. He'd only had it for 3 days when a guy walked in (looking to buy an X5), saw the Pepper White S and bought it on the spot.

Not that I'm jealous or anything...;) But one day I WOULD LOVE to be able to do something like that!:p

Come on lottery numbers, come to daddy...:p:approve: