PDA

View Full Version : Knockhill Track Day

Sweeney
18th January 2007, 04:49 AM
Been toying with the idea of a day out :clown: at knockhill during one of their track days, once the warmer weathers here though.

I'll be going at some point for def, just thought there might be a few on here who would fancy it. I think its £40 for admission to one of these track days and obviously catering etc is on site, burger vans, restaraunt etc :p

Obviously you'd need to arrange appropriate insurance as im certain your standard policy won't cover it :D

Could have a wee run on our way there in the morning...

Those Interested:
1) Sweeney (aka crash bandicoot :D)
2) Stone
3) Ian King
4) Mark R
5)
6)
7)

Don't worry, i'll keep my distance from you all :clown:

stoney
18th January 2007, 05:00 AM
i would be up for that was thinking of takin mine on any way :)

Sweeney
18th January 2007, 05:09 AM
Thought you would've been :p

ianking
18th January 2007, 05:52 AM
I might be up for this as long as young Sweeney doesnt crash into me

Sweeney
18th January 2007, 05:53 AM
Was waiting to see who'd have a go first :(, believe it or not ive raced round knockhill and when i did it resulted in no damage to anyone or anything what so ever :p

ianking
18th January 2007, 05:56 AM
Thank goodness for that, just teasing ya though

Sweeney
18th January 2007, 05:57 AM
lol aye i know :p get it non stop everyday from everyone who knows so im used to it now :D

Mark R
18th January 2007, 09:39 PM
I'd be interested in it but depends on what the date would be.

Sweeney
19th January 2007, 01:06 AM
Well it would be on one of their "speed sundays" they have all the event dates listed on their website, www.knockhill.co.uk. I am not sure as to which one id be organising this for yet though.

Gorbash12346
19th January 2007, 04:50 AM
i'd be extremely careful as the 2.0 litre nova and corsa owners are not exactly careful with their driving lol saw a guy in a 330ci going round last time i was there for their hot hatch day (showing on the zsoc stand) and he got sideswiped by some twat in a nova

Sweeney
19th January 2007, 04:54 AM
It is a race track, accidents do happen :p just like they do on the public roads, chance you take everytime you use your car im afraid :D (i should know lol :I)

Mark R
19th January 2007, 05:33 AM
Perhaps we should jump in on the Hot Marquees day? Were driving around in cars that are worth over £10,000 after all.:D:p

Sweeney
19th January 2007, 05:34 AM
Considered that however did you notice the price difference for admission :p £40 is enough never mind £85 plus its 2 hours less than the *speed sundays* :p although if everyones fine with paying more for less time im sure it wouldnt be too much trouble to go on one of the marques days :D

Mark R
19th January 2007, 05:41 AM
I really doubt I could make it on a Sunday, same reason I've not been on many runs as of late. Always a busy day for me now. Of course the one day that someone does a run on a Saturday I end up being out of the country for it.:cool:

Sweeney
19th January 2007, 05:44 AM
Ah well, such is life... :p

Sod's law eh :D