PDA

View Full Version : took the mini out for a run

stoney
16th January 2007, 01:22 AM
ok so i took my JCW S out to day for a run 2 see what if any diffrence my gtt manafold made when havin a bit of fun :p:p

so here we go i found a nice road some nice twisty bits :D:) and some nice straight bits (mostly twisty)what a road it was i found.

so off i went pushing pretty hard what a nosie:evil::evil::p:D that was coming off the mini it was like a rally car real loud when u go over 4000 revs and the pops well every time i took my foot off the gas pedeal it would pop and spit away.

i found with the perfmance side of it that it makes the power smother and more resposive I M O it makes it better throu all the gears but more so in 4,5 & 6th

even at speeds over 100mph(not that i was doing that kind of speed:D:D:D:p;) ) the car still wants 2 pull when u push the gas pedeal

all that is left to say is what a bit of kit sounds so good

stoney one happy chappie :D:):p;):cool::I:clown::approve::):D

james f
16th January 2007, 05:18 AM
nice :D (lucky sod :p) have driven one with the full janspeed system which is similar on a track and i know what you mean about the pull esp in the upper areas of speed :D:D

illegalhunter
16th January 2007, 05:59 AM
sounds good stoney is it alot more noisey ? when are you going to spell john right in your sig mate

stoney
16th January 2007, 05:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by deerslayer

sounds good stoney is it alot more noisey ? when are you going to spell john right in your sig mate

it is a lot more nosiy after 4000 revs u keep it under that u are fine as for rhe sig doning it now :D:p

illegalhunter
16th January 2007, 09:44 PM
lol

Big Gordy
16th January 2007, 10:05 PM
Further spelling corrections required on your sig.Stoney:evil:
Its a manifold and a 4 spot bar ;) :p:D:approve:

ianking
16th January 2007, 10:07 PM
Poor Stoney. Bottom of the class, tut tut.

stoney
17th January 2007, 02:43 AM
just me carnt spell 2 save my self but dont care !!! :)

sedgie
17th January 2007, 03:39 AM
awww leave poor rob alone:p...he cannae help he dyslexic;)
glad you lovin yer new manifold:D