PDA

View Full Version : Stouffer on the FRB this morning???

Monsta Mo Mini
17th January 2004, 04:44 AM
It was was either Willie or an imposter! About 10.30.

Willie M
19th January 2004, 05:02 PM
IMPOSTER, IMPOSTER :mad:
Afraid it wisnae me, wee Stouff was snuggled up in his garage back at Crieffsville. Was it an Indi Blue with silver stripes Calum? I've seen a black with silver vipers at some point.

Monsta Mo Mini
19th January 2004, 06:07 PM
It was indy blue with silver viper stripes and 17" Khan alloys - how freaky is that!

GAJ
19th January 2004, 06:56 PM
Willie, your car has been stolen!

Willie M
19th January 2004, 09:20 PM
:eek::eek: Unbelievable.
Given my recent 'supernatural' experiences with Stouffer, it wouldn't surprise me if he's been going out for wee drives on his own ;)

Gismo
20th January 2004, 02:23 AM
It was Linda on her secret excursion to trade in for the Pepper White JCW ;)

Bonnie Scotland

Tahra
26th January 2004, 10:58 PM
I think we might have see the imposter too - definately blue but I think with skinnier viper stripes - did a double take.Was probably on the way to or from the Bridge too.

Willie M
27th January 2004, 04:50 PM
The Stouff's now sitting at Menzies in Stirling, although Ian thought he may have a buyer for him yesterday :eek: Jings, the wee car only went in on Saturday. I've got to nip by Menzies later on today, I'll see if he's still there ;)

Willie M
28th January 2004, 04:49 PM
Ian wasn't there yesterday when I popped in so I dunno if the wee guys been sold or not. Saw Stouffer sitting there all gleamin' n' sparkly, <sob> almost brought a tear to my eye :(

Gismo
28th January 2004, 05:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M
Saw Stouffer sitting there all gleamin' n' sparkly, <sob> almost brought a tear to my eye :(With the money you saved with Linda paying the balance on Chunky you could always buy him back again ;):evil:

Willie M
29th January 2004, 04:46 PM
Hmmmm... Now there's a thought :approve:

Big Col
29th January 2004, 05:00 PM
That's if he's stil speaking to you Willie. He probably wouldn't let you open his door and menzies would put it down to a mysterious central locking fault.

Mini Martyn
29th January 2004, 07:43 PM
Did you leave your NMS sticker on Stouffer when you handed the keys to Menzies?

Linda M
29th January 2004, 10:26 PM
Romour has it Souffer 'might' be going in the showroom :cool: So he'll be looking down his bonnet at us :p

Willie M
30th January 2004, 04:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by Mini Martyn

Did you leave your NMS sticker on Stouffer when you handed the keys to Menzies?
I certainly did Martyn :approve: Got a funny feeling they'll probably remove it though :(

Willie M
13th February 2004, 04:49 PM
Word on the street is the wee fella's been sold. Apparently being picked up this weekend. Dunno who the new owner is but it'd be nice if they found their way to NMS :cool: Keep your eyes peeled folks, Stouffer's on the road again...